• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Advice Needed!

Reaction score
Hey guys.. I'm planning to study medicine however I've heard its a complete waste of time because it takes 5 years to finish plus the extra years needed for training and I've also heard it is hard!..I'm confused indeed! Should i study medicine or leave it or study something else and i was thinking maybe Business or Pharmacy..Thx alot in advance =)

Reaction score
Hey guys.. I'm planning to study medicine however I've heard its a complete waste of time because it takes 5 years to finish plus the extra years needed for training and I've also heard it is hard!..I'm confused indeed! Should i study medicine or leave it or study something else and i was thinking maybe Business or Pharmacy..Thx alot in advance =)
You can't just change your future based on other's opinions on it. You need to decide for yourself, after weighing the pros and cons. Yeah the road for medicine isn't exactly easy, but then hard work never goes unrewarded either. Go for the field YOU want to excel in; most people find business easier than medicine while its vice versa for others.

Reaction score
You can't just change your future based on other's opinions on it. You need to decide for yourself, after weighing the pros and cons. Yeah the road for medicine isn't exactly easy, but then hard work never goes unrewarded either. Go for the field YOU want to excel in; most people find business easier than medicine while its vice versa for others.
Thanx alot for this wonderful advice =).. I'll have alot to think about b4 university :D