• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Advice on SATs needed...

Reaction score
Hey!!
I wld b eternally gr8ful if sum1 cld tell me if i need 2 giv SAT 1 or SAT 2 if i wanna do medicine?
Wat abt engineering (cuz i might take up chemical engineering - my personal choice..)

Reaction score
Ne1 frm uae here???
wld u knw the sat requirements 4 DMC (dubai medical college) and PI (petroleum institute, AUH)

Reaction score
Well I live in the UAE and I did a lot of research at one point on medical universities here because I was interested (no longer am ;p) so I think I can help. First of all, DMCG doesn't have it's requirments put up on their website so it would be best to call them, although I'm sure they'll accept you with just your AS. PI will accept you with two AS as well. Second of all, their are about five medical universities in the UAE which are:
1. DMCG
2. UAEU
3. GMU
4. RAKMU
5. University of Sharjah

The best would be UAEU but you have to be local to go there. Followed by DMCG but they only accept female students. All of these unis would accept you with about 2 AS subjects.

I'm doing the British system so I don't really know much about SAT's, sorry. :/