• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ADVICE Regarding Future Career.

Reaction score
Since I was Six I always loved Computers and soon I decided computers as my Profession. Currently I'm doing O'levels and will start A'levels in August 2013 with Maths,Futher Maths,Physics and computers. I'm really confused between a choice of doing Bachelors and masters in SOFTWARE ENGINEERING OR in COMPUTER SCIENCE. I need your advice please, which is best for me and which thing I should approach for which I can get good jobs in somewhere like Google/Facebook or Amazon with High Salaries. HELP PLEASE :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS :D
ADVICE ASAP!

Reaction score
- Keeping the graph of expectation a bit close to realities is the first good strategy to hit the jackpot
- Computer engineering is better in Pakistan, computer science is better in North America
- First focus on O/A levels and side by side think of bachelors, thinking of masters now won't work

Reaction score
Find out various future career opportunities relating to these above studies. Though both are in demand, it's you to take a call. Your choice should be based on your liking for the subject with career opportunity.

Reaction score
Like your positive thinking!!!!!!! My advice will be follow your heart. Do what you like most. Believe me, you have a great future ahead.