• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

advice

Reaction score
Need advice i have not studied computer studies in Olevels and have choose this subject in alevels because i want to do engineering other 3 subjects are Physics , chemistry and biology what should my 4th subject be

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Need advice i have not studied computer studies in Olevels and have choose this subject in alevels because i want to do engineering other 3 subjects are Physics , chemistry and biology what should my 4th subject be

Maths ofcourse! You simply cannot be an Engineer without maths...
In fact if you check the university addmission requirements m pretty sure you will find they require maths for engineering.... I think you can even opt for software engg without even doing computers... (again check this info by visiting websites of some unis...)

Reaction score
Thanks for your help can u tell me the best way to do As level maths preperation i have time till may june 2013 session