• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

agha khan ...

Reaction score
asalam guys.. has anyone recieved any letter stating the exact date of interview? i havent yet.. n does any one knows how many students have been short listed n how many will be selected after interview??
i know ths topic shouldnt be posted here.. bt ths is the most running group of this forum.. :)

Reaction score
No I still havent got the letter stating the exact date of interview. The number of candidates shortlisted for interviews is approx. 3000 ive heard, and they select a final batch of 120.

Reaction score
Its what ive heard! But why is 3000 out of all Pakistan impossible!
300 is toooo less. I dont think the people getting above 60% in sciences in the entry test were just 300!

Reaction score
becox they cant take 3000 interviews!. it'll be very hard n time consuming! i hardly know 15 ppl who got selcted frm multan :eek:.. thats y..

Reaction score
interview dates have not been announced yet and nobody has been informed about anything in this regard....and the total number accepted in the written test is 300...not because of difficulty of interviewing so many but because the passing percentage(59 in our case) is set every year to accommodate only the top 300....so far i know of 1 guy from aitchison,1 from GC, five gals from lgs defence,3 gals from Kabbana and 13 guys from lgs jt who cleared the written.....and the final batch is of 100 people in fifty fifty ratio of guys to gals ( approximately)

Reaction score
azfarfarooqi said:
interview dates have not been announced yet and nobody has been informed about anything in this regard....and the total number accepted in the written test is 300...not because of difficulty of interviewing so many but because the passing percentage(59 in our case) is set every year to accommodate only the top 300....so far i know of 1 guy from aitchison,1 from GC, five gals from lgs defence,3 gals from Kabbana and 13 guys from lgs jt who cleared the written.....and the final batch is of 100 people in fifty fifty ratio of guys to gals ( approximately)

Hey do you have any idea what they look for in an interview?

Reaction score
1 girl frm kinnaird i know has also cleared with 76%!!.. the highest i know.. n i from GC is my frnd too :)..

hmm thanks azfar.. so u know anythng abt the interview?

Reaction score
Woah! So im in the Top 300!!! Woohoo! :D
From bwp i knw that 1 guy and 1 girl from sadiq have cleared the test and the third 1 is me. There may be others but i dont knw abt them.
What are the highest %ages u ppl know?

Reaction score
so far the highest marks i know of are : 91 by a gal in beaconhouse lahore ( liberty i guess), 82 by a friend in margalla campus and a 78 in my school lgs jt....
our coordinator asked an old grammarian to come over one day and guide us about the interviews as he is currently in 4th year at aku....from him and from some other friends of mine who are studying there,i have been told that your entrance test marks count for nothing in the interview....which means that the gal at 91 and anybody else at 59 will be equal in the interviews...in fact they will rarely ever consider any academic achievement of urs in the interview and tend to focus more on ur personality......so make sure you dont try to feed the interviewer stuff like i am a genius or sth :p i said rarely because sometimes a person's academic achievements mite overshadow all else but such situations are rare ( e.g a friend of mine who got 8 A's in Alvls )....and even with these, being able to present ur self as having an attractive personality is the key to success in this interview

Reaction score
wow shooter thats great =)
hmm azfar thanks man.. ur school is great.. r sux! they didnt even congratulate us :(
hmmm so wat shud we show them? i mean if they ask a que y u want to be a doc.. wat shud be an impressve ans be? any idea?

Reaction score
Thanks ammadb. :D
yeah, i know that the only things that count in the interview are your personality, confidence and your desire to be a doctor. like ammadb, im totally clueless on what to do in the interview! :(
Yar azfar can you tell us in detail about what we should do to be ready for the interview? N how to answer questions like the one above. "y u want to be a doc?"
It will be really helpful.

Reaction score
here is the comfirmed information from a person who conducts interviews at AKU. he said 350/5000 have passed the test and have been shortlisted and out of these 100 will be taken in on the basisi of the interviews. interview calls to fsc students have come. a friend of mine has on the 29th may (i.e after their fsc exams which are ending on the 24th) in PC! so probably a'level students will get calls soon!

Reaction score
hmmm wow..
s.hijazi cant u ask that person some tips :eek:..
good luck to u scarlet.. i havent got it yet :(

Reaction score
mine is on 13th too at pc lahore....there is only one rule to do great in the interview : BE YOUR SELF