• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AICE Diploma

Reaction score
Does anyone her have any idea about the diploma?I need to give subs from 3 fields so if i give 5 subs like 3 from Sciences(math,phy,chem) 1 from Humanities(Economics) and 1 from Language(General Paper),would i be able to get the diploma?I know how it all works but is the above combination valid,given the GP is half credit so only has one diploma point?
F.Z.M. 7 Dark Destination MarcoReus Awesome12
I'm thinking of giving GP next november so i can get a diploma ,since i'll be giving the other 4 in this May/June Session.

Reaction score
Does anyone her have any idea about the diploma?I need to give subs from 3 fields so if i give 5 subs like 3 from Sciences(math,phy,chem) 1 from Humanities(Economics) and 1 from Language(General Paper),would i be able to get the diploma?I know how it all works but is the above combination valid,given the GP is half credit so only has one diploma point?
I'm thinking of giving GP next november so i can get a diploma ,since i'll be giving the other 4 in this May/June Session.
Sorry dude, but I have no idea about the AICE Diploma.

Reaction score

Nah. General paper is not a language.

Reaction score
language needs to be a language, eng urdu etc.
Half credit is half credit, doesnt score a full point

Reaction score
AICE maybe useful in UK but not quite much in US, so think before taking burden.
Other unis sometimes prefer relevant subs too, so think about that too

Reaction score
English, Urdu, French, Spanish.

Why are you even bothering with the AICE? It's not recognized in Pakistan.
It was just a thought =P
Meanwhile help me out in this question:
View attachment 48378
(b) The line of action of the weight W of the rod passes through the cord at point P.
Explain why, for the rod to be in equilibrium, the force F produced at the hinge must also
pass through point P?
How do we solve this?If all forces pass through a specific point,they have zero moment?How to explain this?
Awesome12 F.Z.M. 7 Dark Destination

Reaction score
It was just a thought =P
Meanwhile help me out in this question:

If you wanna give an extra subject, give some other subject of value. Law, Accounting, Economics, Global Perspectives.. perhaps.
If you just want to increase your A's, go for General Paper. But it won't help you with the AICE Diploma.

Physics? Sorry, haven't studied.

Reaction score
If you wanna give an extra subject, give some other subject of value. Law, Accounting, Economics, Global Perspectives.. perhaps.
If you just want to increase your A's, go for General Paper. But it won't help you with the AICE Diploma.

Physics? Sorry, haven't studied.
Economics to de hi ra hoon .Will you be giving economics?