• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AICE diploma

Reaction score
I gave it this time.......horrible result
total score was 290 out of 360 with a pass rated as merit :(

Reaction score
it was a drastic decision though
looking forward to continue the diploma till A2 and see what happens

Reaction score
@sadman: what were your grades ?
@others : What is its use ? would it benefit in admission in a university, give me an edge to others or what ?

Reaction score
My sister survives from foot pain problem and this pain is unbearable. She didn’t go to college for completing her diploma and suddenly my friend suggests me about fake diploma. But we don’t have any idea about fake diploma colleges, if anyone knows then please send me the detail about it.

diploma

Reaction score
I recommend AICE diploma to those candidate who have the interest to study the Advanced level curriculum with a broader breath of study. The amazing combinations of subjects would be Maths, Chem, Bio,, phys English, thinking skills.
But you can substitute thinking skills with accounting or economics or other arts subjects. You may even decide to choose psychology instead of physics or biology but i strongly recommend that you do not substitute maths. But eventually u decide to study what you want and spread the pressure of studying this curriculum over two years. You can try to do it with in one session but you need to really good and regular. AS level exams are very tough indeed. Alhough u may be feel a but relaxed after looking at the grade thresh hold and may even be flabbergasted by the fact the Gts are very low in order to score an A BUT it is really not easy to score A. According to CIE about 25% of candidates worldwide are being able to achieve grade A or above. So if you do decide to try for this AICE and i do encourage you to do so, please do be hardworking to score a 360 out of 360 points in the diploma and be able to pass at distinction level.

Reaction score
Cambridge AICE Diploma provides students with the opportunity to adjust their studies to their personal interests, abilities, and international curriculum framework plans for the future.

Reaction score
I have one question... are the question papers same to those for normal As/A-level.. or do you have different sets of question for AICE exams?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Same papers. It's just compulsory to take at least one subject from these three groups: Maths and Sciences, Languages, Arts and Humanities. Rest, the syllabus material and everything is same.

Reaction score
i want to give AS maths As physics As chemistry in the may 2013 A2 maths in nov 2013 A2 chem and A2 physics As gp As thinking skills in the year june 2014 and Furthur maths and A2 thinking skills in the may 2015 would i be considered for a diploma please do reply

Reaction score
snowbrood
Yes you will be considered for the diploma. Please note that many universities do not accept General paper and Thinking Skills as credible A levels. I would highly recommend you to choose Global Perspectives . Please refer to www.cie.org.uk for further information. It may be quite an invaluable ingredient of your academic portfolio. Please Pm me if you need any further assistance.
Hey I need to ask you that if I take Eng lit, Sociology, Thinking Skills, Economics, Media Studies and Urdu lang for my AS level then would I be considered for the AICE diploma? As I've been told that Thinking skills also comes in the category of Math and Sci group.

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)
Im thinking of going for the AICE Diploma Inn Sha Allah.
Im currently awaiting my result for O' Levels.
Is it possible to appear for Urdu at AS Level ?
Pleeeaassssee do let me know.
May Allah grant us all success (Ameen)