• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AICT AS and A2 v2

Reaction score
Oh my days I really have left ICT to the last minute. I've got a hell of a lot of information to process in less than 24 hours. Also, iProcrastinate seems pretty confident for a guy who procrastinates as much as he claims to :p

The thing is I like to go on these forums to discuss papers and stuff but at the end of the day we'd all do better if we didn't waste time here and went and studied.

ICT theory can suck a dick. Good luck everyone.

Praise Allah!

Reaction score
What did you write for spreadsheet and word processing?
For spreadsheet I put graphs can be developed to see the overall trend, averages can be calculated to see mean performance, they can keep individual records for each student to see progress and also they can highlight in green students performing above average, red below and yellow if within range for the average.
Advantages I wasn't sure about, I put it didn't take as much space as a lot of teacher's planners and student record books. Also that it makes automatic calculations and something else which I can't remember.
For word processing, I put the typical:
Can edit and modify text
Can produce comments on individual students
Can change layout, font colour and size to make it more attractive. What about you guys?

Reaction score
For spreadsheet I put graphs can be developed to see the overall trend, averages can be calculated to see mean performance, they can keep individual records for each student to see progress and also they can highlight in green students performing above average, red below and yellow if within range for the average.
Advantages I wasn't sure about, I put it didn't take as much space as a lot of teacher's planners and student record books. Also that it makes automatic calculations and something else which I can't remember.
Can edit and modify text
Can change layout, font colour and size to make it more attractive. What about you guys?
Wrote almost the same

Reaction score
Can edit and modify text
I wrote about ledding and kerning,
Report titles to tell what it is showing,
Colours to make it attractive,
size can be adujsted to fit page

almost same as yours :D

Reaction score
OCR has more error than OMR. OMR is faster, equipment tends to be cheaper. OMR is more commonly used, OCR saves up more time as it's harder to type up than to just say if a box was ticked or not. Also, OCR is slower than OMR and less accurate. Wrote something else but can't remember
Plus also, OMR forms are expensive to produce to some companies will use OCR because Its cheaper

Reaction score
Sorry to say but most of you'll had got the word-processing features wrong! The question was the feature which will help to INCLUDE the analysed information...something! I wrote about mail merge, comments and one other point I don't remember! But I'm damn sure it wasn't just word-processing features!!!

Reaction score
Sorry to say but most of you'll had got the word-processing features wrong! The question was the feature which will help to INCLUDE the analysed information...something! I wrote about mail merge, comments and one other point I don't remember! But I'm damn sure it wasn't just word-processing features!!!
I wrote spellcheckers and adding comments and don't rmbr the other one