• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AICT oct/nov 2010 paper doubt

Reaction score
How to create an index field for question 2?
and are there any other relationships?
I'm not sure about the index field thing but in order to create relationship, you'll actually need to create a source file yourself using the word document provided.
the_other_source_file.JPG
It'll help you if you create a table like this in excel and then export it into access. And yes I did manually
the relationship is then pretty straightforward
resulting_links.JPG

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the index field thing but in order to create relationship, you'll actually need to create a source file yourself using the word document provided.
View attachment 5502
It'll help you if you create a table like this in excel and then export it into access. And yes I did manually
View attachment 5504
thank you so much! i m indebted to you

Reaction score
View attachment 5502
View attachment 5504
one more thing..dude how did you manage to get tutor id in the new source file??