• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AICT Practicals Paper II OCT_NOV 2013

Reaction score
I already done it yesterday
It was mainly excel
thats all i can say

Reaction score
GUYS CHILL YOUR PANTS! I SERIOUSLY DO NOT REMEMBER THE EXACT STEPS MY ADRENALINE WAS VERY HIGH AND I COULDNT WAIT TO GET OUT OF THE EXAM HALL AND REDUCE THE STRESS AND HIGH PRESSURE.

The exam is easy overall. it tells you everything step by step i swear , no tricky questions when you see the qp you will totally understand me i said everything i could. onemore thing when you print they ask you to show gridlines and row and coloumn heading SO YOU GO TO PRINT PREVIEW --> PAGE SETUP AND FIND IT SOMEWHERE THERE. for the ones who don't know this.

its thursday i want to go hang out i will check xtreme at night , study the book pages 178 and recognize the version control and how to merge documents or if you dont have the book look up (microsoft word 2007 : how to compare and combine documents) it explains it so well. read activity 10.7 it is similar to the question.

RELAAAX CHAW

Reaction score
Do u have the supporting files of Nov 2013 paper 2 plzzzzz?!!!
If u have them, plzzz reply and I will give u my e-mail