• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AKU DISCUSSION

Reaction score
congratulations to all those who got into AKU can all those help us how to prepare for the aptitude test of AKU..
Thank You

Reaction score
Wipe your hand off on A levels and FSC. SAT2 will be an added bonus. Beef up your RESUME/CV with loads of impressive stuff and volunteer work.
You can worry about the interview when the time comes, first clear their entrance test.

Reaction score
Wipe your hand off on A levels and FSC. SAT2 will be an added bonus. Beef up your RESUME/CV with loads of impressive stuff and volunteer work.
You can worry about the interview when the time comes, first clear their entrance test.

But how exactly should we do all the 3 things together? If u could help on this
Thank You

Reaction score
But how exactly should we do all the 3 things together? If u could help on this
Thank You
My story. gave A levels and the AKU test was around 15 days down the road after the A levels papers so the knowledge was pretty much fresh. I just went through the Fsc physics from the Kips entry test series and tried doing it for chem as well.

didnt succeed much though because I didnt really have the time as I prepped for NUST NET (engineering) so in the gist I never really ever prepped for the AKU test. I just tried reading some Fsc bio too though but that didnt come along great as I had little time, engineering tests were a priority, i didnt want to study after going through A levels and 101 other reasons and limitations. No wonder though, I barely passed the AKU test. The threshold was 66% this time for the science part and I got 67.5%. I failed at chem, barely passed physics (10/20) and had 12-13/20. Believe me or not it was the maths and logic section that saved me. 27/30 i suppose. I had a better score at the English section. but then again you needn't worry about that at the moment. You've got plenty of time at the moment. Even if you read a couple of chapters per day of fsc, its gonna be good.

The SAT books can be done in under a week, if you are willing to go the limit and study day and night. I covered the SAT books in four days back when I gave the LUMS test so hey so can everyone else! But you can keep slow and even have time to revise.

You must also cover SAT1 maths too as the AKU test has maths and logic too. The AKU test is by far the most comprehensive test by experience. Its really about how much you've acquired over the years and how sharp you are.

I hope you have a good CV? Because AKU doesn't really bring in all book worms at their place.