• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

alcohol

Reaction score
Sometimes seltzer smells like a wine cooler. You know, fruit flavored fizzy clear drinks...come in a one liter bottle.

Reaction score
if i would have wanted to make sense i would never have posted in this "out-and-far-away-nonsense" thread .... Problem ?:barefoot:
dude you are on a roll :p And for the problem question, why would i have a problem human? :D

Reaction score
dude you are on a roll :p And for the problem question, why would i have a problem human? :D

well if any one does have...................that's for them.........u know ur not the only one viewing this thread.......

Reaction score
that was not intentional "puny servant"........................now bow before the savior of the masses ........... or beg for mercy.........
i like where this is going xD i do not want to start an intergalactic war between our races, human. We both are equally superior. Sign up for peace or i shall release the cookie monster on you.

Reaction score
i like where this is going xD i do not want to start an intergalactic war between our races, human. We both are equally superior. Sign up for peace or i shall release the cookie monster on you.

no peace "puny being" .................... bring out the cookie monster ......... we will launch our "big fat meaty hungry wrecking ball"................hahahaha..............

Reaction score
no peace "puny being" .................... bring out the cookie monster ......... we will launch our "big fat meaty hungry wrecking ball"................hahahaha..............
YOUR MEATBALLS ARE NO MATCH FOR MY COOKIE MONSTERS SWAG XD

Reaction score
This battle will still be a better battle then twilight's. lol.

..............a battle is a battle whether in twilight or on xpc........let's not move to other stuff................alright than ........... u want fat boogey woogey's .................... i summon the dark fat slimey jabber.............go galetic ball.............. explode on the human traitor