• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Alevel subjects help

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My Olevels are over and thank God I got a good result. 7A's 2A* and 2B. B in Urdu and Biology. Now it's time to decide my subjects for Alevels.
The subjects I'm considering are:
Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computing, Psychology, Law.
People tell me to keep my subjects at a minimum for Alevels. I love computers and I want to know more about them. I also want to take psychology because it's so interesting! I'm considering law because I'm torn between becoming an engineer or a lawyer. So that's why. I gave up biology. I hate biology. I got a B in Olevels even though the paper went so good!

I want to know if Law is a good subject to take. How difficult is it. And what about computing and psycho? Computing is really hard, I know. But I'm a computer nerd. So. Alevel students, how difficult is the combination of the subjects?
CANITBEDONE?!

Olevel heroes sometimes get screwed in Alevels. Don't want that to happen to me

Reaction score
Yes it can be done. But don't flood yourself with subjects. First of all decide what you want to do with your life. Choose either engineering or law. Its the preferred way. However, if your are still not sure, then there is no problem with taking both. If you study hard, inshallah, you will get good grades.

Reaction score
The subject u luv...go for it...and the subject u need for ur future..u should study..so i think u've to study all..!!

Reaction score
The names of the subjects in A'levels seems so luring that you would like to keep them all. :p But you shouldn't go for anything that just SEEMS interesting. Get a book and check out the syllabus and then keep it. Law and Psychology, both are quite studious subject. You have to read alot and then write alot in both of them. Law is considered a relatively tough subject and you'll have to work hard to get a considerable grade in it. Btw, I'll recommend you to take AICT instead of Computing, if your school offers it.
Summing it, drop psychology and keep law. Or you can start with all of the subjects you are interested in and drop one or two of them as time goes by and you get to know more about what you do in the future.