• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Alevel Subjects

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My Olevels are over and thank God I got a good result. 7A's 2A* and 2B. B in Urdu and Biology. Now it's time to decide my subjects for Alevels.
The subjects I'm considering are:
Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computing, Psychology, Law.
People tell me to keep my subjects at a minimum for Alevels. I love computers and I want to know more about them. I also want to take psychology because it's so interesting! I'm considering law because I'm torn between becoming an engineer or a lawyer. So that's why. I gave up biology. I hate biology. I got a B in Olevels even though the paper went so good!

I want to know if Law is a good subject to take. How difficult is it. And what about computing and psycho? Computing is really hard, I know. But I'm a computer nerd. So. Alevel students, how difficult is the combination of the subjects?
CANITBEDONE?!

Olevel heroes sometimes get screwed in Alevels. Don't want that to happen to me.