• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A'Levels Advice needed ASAP :)

Reaction score
Hello All, Hope you all doing Fab and Best of Luck with your CIE's (Y)
I need your Help guys! -.-
Currently I'm in O'levels Final Year in school. I'll be giving 9 Papers These May/June Attempt. Next Year It'll be my A'Levels and I'm really worried about it. I dreamed to go to Nixor for my A'levels but Its 'Fees' is up above my head! :( Plus I don't want to burden my Parents much. So I was thinking for giving A'levels privately through Tuition's from SPACE or INSPIRE. My A Subjects will be Maths,Physics,G.P, and Eco/F.Maths. So should I do it Privately? Or I'll face problems? or you'll suggest of joining any school/College for A'Levels? Kindly HELP ME I'll really appreciate that! :)

At last : 'Hard work is yours, Teachers/School/Tuition's are just for Help and Support'
ADVICE The best! :D

THANK YOU^!

Reaction score
Bro Nixor , Southshore , KGS are expensive but they do offer scholarships for bright students if you prepare well for alevels and get straight A* you are not out of luck apply for scholarship
If not I wont suggest you to join academy as Alevels is a bit different thing from olevels , physics is much difficult you will definitely need a college

Reaction score
I ain't that genius to get all A*'s.
Oh, Thanks anyways. I'll take your opinion in my view. :D