• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

alevels subject help

Reaction score
Dear Friends/Teacher,
I need a favor to pass an A-level subject that is comparatively easy than all. I took AICT(9713) but due to lack for preparation and in-experienced teacher I failed to obtain a good grade. Please help me find a subject that would take a short period of time to pass and relatively easier to score a good grade.
Thanks.

Reaction score
Dear Friends/Teacher,
I need a favor to pass an A-level subject that is comparatively easy than all. I took AICT(9713) but due to lack for preparation and in-experienced teacher I failed to obtain a good grade. Please help me find a subject that would take a short period of time to pass and relatively easier to score a good grade.
Thanks.
Take Accounting from Edexcel. It's the easiest choice - the questions are straightforward and experienced teachers are available in all major cities of Bangladesh. The grade thresholds are low and you can ace the exam if you memorize the formats pertaining to the topics given on the specification. If you are from Chittagong, I can suggest teachers for you. Best of luck!

Reaction score
Dear Friends/Teacher,
Thanks.

It depends on what field you want to go into after A'levels. There is absolutely no point in taking subjects just to get more A's if they are useless to you. They're just extra burden and they distract you from your maint points of focus. You need to have a clear picture of where you hope to go after Alevels is over and how will the subjects you take help you.