• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Algorithms

Reaction score
HI

Any1 here who knows a lot about algorithms or flow charts, n I seriosly mean a lot :mrgreen: ?

Thanks and by the way are boys the only ones that doooo computer studies cos I haven't cum across a single girl here of this forum obviously besides me :roll: . Nor on any other forums that I have visited. I'm thinking of quiting!!! :cry:

Reaction score
For computer srudies, you'll just quit it cos nobody ,probably a girl, on xtreme hasn't opted for it. Thyr are only a few people who finally accomplish their goals so u'll quit the idea of accomplishing your goals cos only a

'few' succeed???

Reaction score
beacon_of_light said:
For computer srudies, you'll just quit it cos nobody ,probably a girl, on xtreme hasn't opted for it. Thyr are only a few people who finally accomplish their goals so u'll quit the idea of accomplishing your goals cos only a

'few' succeed???

Hahahahaha, ok i was just joking but anyway it is very difficult but i won't quit 3 months b4 exams not after i worked so hard the entire year. Its just that i'm doing through correspondence and dont have a tutor helping, so its really hard. Anyway do u have any idea which paper on the download section has more on algorithms.

Thanks 4 da advice.. :)