• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

All Paper 6 stuff over HERE

Reaction score
ok (no more hunger games)

in physics paper 6 when they tell you to justify your statement from some results given to you or you found, what do we write in our justification?
within experimental acuuracy or beyond experimental accuracy depending on your results. the justification should always support your statement!

Reaction score
For the graph if it's incorrect but the gradient is correct will there be ecf?
And is ecf always done? My teacher said that sometimes examiners don't do error carried forward, instead they mark it all incorrect. Is it true? :(

Reaction score
hey guys.....how was physics ppr6.??? did we hv to draw a line of best fit or a smooth line curve in the graph??

Reaction score
I'm not sure what we had to draw I drew a straight line, but many others drew a smooth curve. I drew a line because the question that followed it said "briefly describe what the best fit line looks like" So I drew a line. But people are saying it's a curve so I don't know :/