• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

All things u need to know about Chemistry P1 &P3

Reaction score
The Chill Master
as far as i am concerned when more conc. reactant is used the product formed is more, so both plots wont end at the same volume of gas...

Attachments

• graph.png
    graph.png
    553.7 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
The Chill Master
as far as i am concerned when more conc. reactant is used the product formed is more, so both plots wont end at the same volume of gas...
concentration increased of only one reactant so volume will be same concentration mean more no.of collision per unit volume

Reaction score
but they are reacting in excess Mg so if more particles so they will react with that excess !!
as i said concentrations in just like strong acid or base that means no change in volume for eg before u were doing with an acid of ph=4 now u r doing reactions with an acid of ph2 that means second one is twice concentrated the first one

Reaction score
as i said concentrations in just like strong acid or base that means no change in volume for eg before u were doing with an acid of ph=4 now u r doing reactions with an acid of ph2 that means second one is twice concentrated the first one
help plzz !!

Attachments

• Question.png
    Question.png
    145.6 KB · Views: 7