• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

All who gave commerce plx help me!!!

Reaction score
oh dat's great:)
i tried to learn and understand all book by heart, Cambridge , Mary trig-well Jones one is best, in past papers follow mark scheme, i still have a few answers i wrote that are according to examiner requirement, what i tried to did in commerce was write too much and write very strong and relevant points in very strong terminology. Mostly in 6 point question you should try to write 2 large paragraphs each defining on a point, or 3 normal sized ones, i tried to write 6 paragraphs for 6 marks
( everyone will say length doesn't matter, well as long you write enough and strong it is good, but it was only way i figured out for a definite good grade,but then i memorized the whole book too :LOL: which is totally unlike study methods in Cambridge so you should just learn a lot of understandoing of commerce and then learn the answering methods through mark schems, examiner reports )

Attachments

• Document (1).rtf
    4 KB · Views: 13
  • 7100_w10_qp_2.pdf
    93.7 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
i tried to learn and understand all book by heart, Cambridge , Mary trig-well Jones one is best, in past papers follow mark scheme, i still have a few answers i wrote that are according to examiner requirement, what i tried to did in commerce was write too much and write very strong and relevant points in very strong terminology. Mostly in 6 point question you should try to write 2 large paragraphs each defining on a point, or 3 normal sized ones, i tried to write 6 paragraphs for 6 marks
( everyone will say length doesn't matter, well as long you write enough and strong it is good, but it was only way i figured out for a definite good grade,but then i memorized the whole book too :LOL: which is totally unlike study methods in Cambridge so you should just learn a lot of understandoing of commerce and then learn the answering methods through mark schems, examiner reports )
Thanks a bunch!!I'll try to follow your instructions...pray for me:)

Reaction score
how did you learn the whole book by heart????????? Me too I want to do the same........please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
how did you learn the whole book by heart????????? Me too I want to do the same........please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:p just open the book read the page 4-5 times and dictate it to someone, like just speak it to them, dun care a lot of few words, t can be different.you can do it in a month, i did the first 300 pages in 10 days and other 300 pages in 1.5 day in emergency.

Reaction score
did
it doesnt matter you are an science student or commerce..if you work hard then the impossible says im possible :) i had asimilar case as you do i was science student till grade 10 then dropped science and became commerce student and as far as these subject are concerned i got a* in all of them and distinction in commerce (top in the world) first off all read the books for Business stimpson (cie endorsed) Sociology (kenbrowne) and for commerce (certificate i commerce blue book) then do pastpaers 2008 onwards including the variants + standard booklet...day before exam relax..still got extra time even read some of the examiner reports :) a* ka dady bhi aihgay :p
u take tuitions or self study??? please reply asap. :)

Reaction score
Hah commerce is not a subject to worry.
Just open up the revision section of xtremepapers and study commerce notes there.
It will hardly take 2 days.
Solve 3-4 years past papers FOR PAPER 1 ONLY.
Paper 2 do not require any practice.
Sufficient choice in the paper.
Let me know if you have pure commerce (Eco, Business etc.) or not ?

Reaction score
Hah commerce is not a subject to worry.
Just open up the revision section of xtremepapers and study commerce notes there.
It will hardly take 2 days.
Solve 3-4 years past papers FOR PAPER 1 ONLY.
Paper 2 do not require any practice.
Sufficient choice in the paper.
Let me know if you have pure commerce (Eco, Business etc.) or not ?
Thanks!
I'll definately follow your advice.
I am takin commerce and business but not economics.

Reaction score
Gracious :)
Ahan,It means if I go thru one of these I'll get the other one automatically :D
Not completely.
Some minor additions as commerce is not totally related to business but external activities too.
So read the chapters.