• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Alternative to practical paper(chemistry and biology) help

Reaction score
hi, i am a private candidate doing A-levels this may/june and i am completely lost when it comes to the practical papers because i have no practical experience or knowledge and have not done any of the practicals before. So could someone please explain to me exactly what i need to know for these papers or upload some notes or any sort of resources that i can use to prepare for this exam and understand the experiments.

Reaction score
hi, i am a private candidate doing A-levels this may/june and i am completely lost when it comes to the practical papers because i have no practical experience or knowledge and have not done any of the practicals before. So could someone please explain to me exactly what i need to know for these papers or upload some notes or any sort of resources that i can use to prepare for this exam and understand the experiments.
sorry for late response... well, i was on your place too but researching on internet and youtube helped me very much. i even have a compiled short note for chemistry 3b. but unfortunately the exam is today. so, do u still need it?

Reaction score
sorry for late response... well, i was on your place too but researching on internet and youtube helped me very much. i even have a compiled short note for chemistry 3b. but unfortunately the exam is today. so, do u still need it?
I badly need it

Reaction score