• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Alternative to Youtube

Reaction score
There are GOOD people and BAD people :D
And, firstly not everything is available on torrent.
Secondly, Torrents are dangerous. A little carelessness and *BOOM* there is a virus in your computer :D
u make torrents look way to risky
had a bad experience once?

Reaction score
my country has banned it for a good reason and I am not going to open it illegally .It shows that I didnt support the cause and I would be answerable to myself and God that was I really that desperate to see youtube that I didnt care that they disrespected my Prophet (p.b.u.h)????
dude the prob is with our government.....if it had the member ship it wld ve simply asked to remove the video....plus tht does not mean tht youtube is bad..... it is just the irresponsibility on behalf of uploadr...cheers...

Reaction score
There are GOOD people and BAD people :D
And, firstly not everything is available on torrent.
Secondly, Torrents are dangerous. A little carelessness and *BOOM* there is a virus in your computer :D
yeah,but problem is,bad people are more :D

Reaction score
dude the prob is with our government.....if it had the member ship it wld ve simply asked to remove the video....plus tht does not mean tht youtube is bad..... it is just the irresponsibility on behalf of uploadr...cheers...
I didnt say it was bad,I just stated the reason for not opening it :p

Reaction score
no u r wrong it takes double the speed required say
if u r using 50 kbs
it will be pointlessly using another 50 kbs
total speed 100kbs
and i know what i am talking about used netlimiter to check it out
Ahan! anyway I don't use youtube much, so its not a issue for me.

Reaction score
I wish that we forced that particular video shut down. Much powerful impact; real effect.