• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Am i the only one doing computer studies?! ._.

Reaction score
thanks alot!!!!! :) .. well so for higest and lowest anwers.. v dnt use else rite ....y? e.g if m>y then y=m
else
if m<l then l=m
if you wanna add more than one if statement. use else if...... you can use else if for as many times as you want to specify different conditions. just remember to add an extra endif at the end :)

Reaction score
if you wanna add more than one if statement. use else if...... you can use else if for as many times as you want to specify different conditions. just remember to add an extra endif at the end :)

hmm.. end if only wen used else rite .... if no else so no end if right?

Reaction score
En
endif is a part of While....Do......Endif loop
there are three loops.............while, endwhile..............for, to, next............... and repeat, until................
and then there are the conditional statements.
if, else if, else, endif.
there is another one...........something like "case of" though i have never tried it

Reaction score
As you can see the output we need is S a binary number(0) and when u make the table u can see that from the second row the value of S is always in 10s so this means the flowchart is converting the binary number into equivalent base 10 number.
While for c) u can every time the value of M gets half so like this u can multiply the D*M and then S+D
Working: Data which is D 1,1,1,1,0,0
Now first M will be 32 and D is 1 so 32x1=32 now we will add the answer to current S value 32+0=32 similarly u will multiply the next D with the half of M and then u will add the answer with 32 the value of S we got before this calculation. Then when u come to second last number in the data u see that D is 0 for that time S will remain the same. For more easier understanding u can check my working in the image i have uplaoded.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
there are three loops.............while, endwhile..............for, to, next............... and repeat, until................
and then there are the conditional statements.
if, else if, else, endif.
there is another one...........something like "case of" though i have never tried it
Thank u

Reaction score
As you can see the output we need is S a binary number(0) and when u make the table u can see that from the second row the value of S is always in 10s so this means the flowchart is converting the binary number into equivalent base 10 number.
While for c) u can every time the value of M gets half so like this u can multiply the D*M and then S+D
Working: Data which is D 1,1,1,1,0,0
Now first M will be 32 and D is 1 so 32x1=32 now we will add the answer to current S value 32+0=32 similarly u will multiply the next D with the half of M and then u will add the answer with 32 the value of S we got before this calculation. Then when u come to second last number in the data u see that D is 0 for that time S will remain the same. For more easier understanding u can check my working in the image i have uplaoded.

thankx alsot .. really helpd........ thnx again!!! :)