Ambitious Writers

Messages
77
Reaction score
102
Points
43
quote="usama321, post: 571871, member: 13534"]that's a good piece of writing :) I like it. Would only suggest to divide it in paragraphs, the rest is great :)[/quote]

I see what you mean . Thanks for the suggestion ^^
 
Messages
2,865
Reaction score
13,723
Points
523
I contemplate on what I am…​
Everyone thinks I am a genius,​
Yes, explanations I can give and posts I can slam,​
But does that make me somewhat mysterious?​
​
They think I’m smart, with a peaking IQ,​
But they don’t realize what I might be,​
I am talented at explaining, and that’s what I showed you,​
But from my explanations, what makes me seem so sharp, that’s what I can’t see…​
​
I am a sinner, a Muslimah who was never pure,​
And that’s what especially ashames me,​
To my own stupidity, I can find no cure,​
I am but a confused soul, looking forward to be set free…​
​
But what of my freedom, when I’m placed in Hell?​
What of my posts, when I’m not on the road to succeed?​
Ya Allah, increase this level of faith, to an extent that my heart shall swell,​
To a level where I can title my soul as "freed"..​
​
Rabbana, let not these praises raise my pride,​
Let not this world be a temporary fun for me,​
Ya Allah, make me strong enough so that I don’t go and hide,​
From the people of this world, who, my real face shall see…​
​
I ask You for forgiveness Ya Rahman,​
You deserve the Praise, and You Only deserve worship,​
You Are the One to guide me through Islam,​
And it’s Your Will, if that has to be done through hardship….​
​
​
knowitall10-24th May 2013-​
 
Messages
345
Reaction score
394
Points
63
I contemplate on what I am…​
Everyone thinks I am a genius,​
Yes, explanations I can give and posts I can slam,​
But does that make me somewhat mysterious?​
​
They think I’m smart, with a peaking IQ,​
But they don’t realize what I might be,​
I am talented at explaining, and that’s what I showed you,​
But from my explanations, what makes me seem so sharp, that’s what I can’t see…​
​
I am a sinner, a Muslimah who was never pure,​
And that’s what especially ashames me,​
To my own stupidity, I can find no cure,​
I am but a confused soul, looking forward to be set free…​
​
But what of my freedom, when I’m placed in Hell?​
What of my posts, when I’m not on the road to succeed?​
Ya Allah, increase this level of faith, to an extent that my heart shall swell,​
To a level where I can title my soul as "freed"..​
​
Rabbana, let not these praises raise my pride,​
Let not this world be a temporary fun for me,​
Ya Allah, make me strong enough so that I don’t go and hide,​
From the people of this world, who, my real face shall see…​
​
I ask You for forgiveness Ya Rahman,​
You deserve the Praise, and You Only deserve worship,​
You Are the One to guide me through Islam,​
And it’s Your Will, if that has to be done through hardship….​
​
​
knowitall10-24th May 2013-​

Amazingg sistah! :D
 
Messages
2,865
Reaction score
13,723
Points
523
A Treasure.​
​
​
​
It was that one day I stepped in your class,​
that one day I never realized you,​
A question had I asked the teacher...about the mole ratio and mass,​
And that's when you came out of nowhere, totally out of the blue...​
​
This world doesn't lack faces,​
they make you laugh, cry, anxious and peaceful,​
they come from all of the world's places,​
but what are you, and what had made you so humble?​
​
You're the one who gripped my heart,​
you're the one to guide me through,​
I don't know how to thank you, from where am I supposed to start?​
You've been there for me, whenever I needed you...​
​
Ya Allah, thank You for sending her here,​
thank You for making her a part of me!​
Ya Rabbi, people like her are truly rare,​
and the outcome of patience, now do I really see....​
​
Indeed, I have found the long lost treasure,​
I have found someone to pull me up and raise my self-esteem,​
I appreciate you so much, a friend like you is a huge pleasure,​
You are the real face, no mask, no background, no theme....​
​
Thank you for all you've done for someone that had never deserved,​
Your awesomeness is truly, one that shines in the night,​
You're the luminescence when darkness covers the world,​
May Allah Make the bond between us ever so tight...​
​
​
​
​
knowitall10-Monday, 27th May 2013-​
​
​
​
​
Raweeha this is for you....:)​
 
Messages
104
Reaction score
892
Points
93
knowitall10 I have tears in my eyes ... no words, seriously. I'm speechless.
Don't let any loser ever dull your sparkle, beautiful. I lovelovelove you. ♥
May Allah bring us ever closer to each other and to Himself, and may our souls be neighbors even if we're physically miles away.
I cherish your presence more than you could possibly imagine.
Never letting you go, twin sister. Ever.
 
Messages
2,865
Reaction score
13,723
Points
523
knowitall10 I have tears in my eyes ... no words, seriously. I'm speechless.
Don't let any loser ever dull your sparkle, beautiful. I lovelovelove you. ♥
May Allah bring us ever closer to each other and to Himself, and may our souls be neighbors even if we're physically miles away.
I cherish your presence more than you could possibly imagine.
Never letting you go, twin sister. Ever.

Yesss!!!!!! Point 1 for me..i'm still not doen, ur winning this game.....i must equal you! ;)

I love you too sis! More than you'll ever know!:love:
 
Messages
3,937
Reaction score
14,646
Points
523
A Treasure.​
​
​
​
It was that one day I stepped in your class,​
that one day I never realized you,​
A question had I asked the teacher...about the mole ratio and mass,​
And that's when you came out of nowhere, totally out of the blue...​
​
This world doesn't lack faces,​
they make you laugh, cry, anxious and peaceful,​
they come from all of the world's places,​
but what are you, and what had made you so humble?​
​
You're the one who gripped my heart,​
you're the one to guide me through,​
I don't know how to thank you, from where am I supposed to start?​
You've been there for me, whenever I needed you...​
​
Ya Allah, thank You for sending her here,​
thank You for making her a part of me!​
Ya Rabbi, people like her are truly rare,​
and the outcome of patience, now do I really see....​
​
Indeed, I have found the long lost treasure,​
I have found someone to pull me up and raise my self-esteem,​
I appreciate you so much, a friend like you is a huge pleasure,​
You are the real face, no mask, no background, no theme....​
​
Thank you for all you've done for someone that had never deserved,​
Your awesomeness is truly, one that shines in the night,​
You're the luminescence when darkness covers the world,​
May Allah Make the bond between us ever so tight...​
​
​
​
​
knowitall10-Monday, 27th May 2013-​
​
​
​
​
Raweeha this is for you....:)​
(y)this is awesome!!
 
Messages
104
Reaction score
892
Points
93
Messages
2,865
Reaction score
13,723
Points
523
A REALIZATION......​
I am a writer, reader and poet,​
an artist, a thinker, and an athlete,​
I interpret my world the way I know it,​
it's so full of blessings..yet incomplete...​
​
I have friends, a family and a status,​
but there's an empty feeling within me....what's missing?​
It's the realization that hit me when I was Faithless,​
a realization so painful..it would sting!​
​
I was reciting the Holy Qur'an that day,​
a routine that I carelessly follow before I study,​
I read a common verse...that we're all made of clay,​
and that made it clear: how worthless are we?​
​
The Dwellers of Jannah will be thanking the Most High,​
and will be assured of a life that is trial-free,​
But the Dwellers of Jahanum will scream and cry,​
They'll be begging for forgiveness....Says the All-Mighty...​
​
They are those who had engaged in Al-Laghw:​
The falsehood, evil and the sinful talk!​
The ones who had broken promises and were never true..​
the ones who joked about Rasool...the ones who had continuously mocked!​
​
This Surah had struck me immensely like never before,​
I took it as a warning for me..and all of us,​
so let's enjoin good and forbid evil...and spread the Word more!​
so that on the Judgment Day..we enter the Gates of Jannah and are greeted with Salam!​
​
Rabbana..we thank You grossly for sending this Book wholly,​
we thank You, and always will, for gifting us this Blessing- the Iman!​
Ya Allah! Make this Ummah as white and clear of purity,​
and Ya Noor-us-Samawati wa Al-Ardh! Make the Noor of the our dark​
hearts..the Qur'an...​
​
​
​
-Aameen--​
​
By: knowitall10- 2nd June 2013.​
​
​
Note..Brothers and Sistes..I strongly suggest that you take out 15 minutes of your time..and recite Surah Al-Fatir out loud..and fpr those of us who are not Arabs and do not understand much of Arabic: read it with it's translation...it's beautiful, just like all other Surah's in the Qur'an..:)​
Please keep me in your prayers..​
 
Top