• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anime Freaks Room!!

Reaction score
OMG! Anime! \( *o* )/
I am a freakin' anime freak!
Have any of you watched SnK?! Or read the manga?! *stares curiously*
Horse-Face is so darn cute! >3<
And what about Mnemosyne? Anyone watched it?
Andddddd... what about love lab? OHEMGEE! This anime makes me crack up X'D

I'm going to start SnK in a while. :3

Reaction score
AHH!!!!! If we're discussing SNK then Count me in!!! xO
The horse-face is one of the best things of SNK!! And our Clean freak Ravioli (Riville) Heichou!!!
AH!! This anime is so awesome!!!! Dark Destination, THIS is the anime that you need!!!! WATCH IT WATCH IT WATCH IT!!!!!! maya <3 WAAAAAHH!!!!!! Can't believe you knew about Horse-face, you made my day!! xwx -dies, flying spirit coming out of her mouth-
I love that Potato Girl Sasha Braus!!!!! WAAH!!!
HEY HEY HEY!! It's manga is still ongoing, but did you know that there is another Manga That is about Riville Heichou's story?!! I'm waiting for it's next chapter and It's DAMN AWESOME!!!!! OQO -drooling-

Reaction score
Does anyone want an AoT spoiler? C:<
AHHH!!!! I hate YAOI, YURI , ECCHI and HENTAI!! They're the worst, but I DO ship EreRi (Eren and Riville) And ErwRi (Erwin and riville) WAHAHAHA and everyone thinks I'm crazy!!!!!!! OqO -Drooling again-
I ALSO LOVE HANJIX RIVILLE!!!!!! Our clean freak Heichou is shipped with everyone!!! JeanXMarco, yeah I also have those ''feels'' for this ship!!!! People say that SNK fandom is ''gay''!! XD AHAHAHAHHAHA ROFL They're right though ._.

Last edited:
Reaction score
ooh... anatawa anime ga suki desuka??? Anime wa taihen taikutsuna des...
Watashi wa anime ga Daisuki desu!!!!! Anime wa hontoni Subarashi desu ne!!!?? WAAAAAAAAA~ /OwO/ UWWAAA~ Watashi wa nipponjin desu!! xD WAHAHA just kidding!

Reaction score
not an anime fan. though my friend is. she forced me to watch one called maid sama. did not however complete the episodes, but that president(ayuzawa) surely is one to drool over. haha