• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anime Freaks Room!!

Reaction score
not an anime fan. though my friend is. she forced me to watch one called maid sama. did not however complete the episodes, but that president(ayuzawa) surely is one to drool over. haha
Kaichou-wa- maid-sama!! It's an awesome anime, IF ''those'' parts were minimized, I have also read it's manga and It was awesome , did you know? Usui and Misaki will marry each other in the end!! >w<

Reaction score
EH!! Anata wa Indojin desu ka!!!!!???? WAAHH!! Anata wa nihongo o hanashimasu ka?!!!?
Anata wa dansei janai desu ka?
N 5 wa nan desu ka?

Reaction score
Kaichou-wa- maid-sama!! It's an awesome anime, IF ''those'' parts were minimized, I have also read it's manga and It was awesome , did you know? Usui and Misaki will marry each other in the end!! >w<
You sound totally like my friend, who made me watch this anime. She is like, ohh usui is this and that...expects me to be like him. Lol. But life is not an anime. She fails to notice that. However, nice to hear the couple settling at the end. I agree, they make an ideal couple. :)

Reaction score
Oh btw, what do you mean by 'those' parts? I cant seem to relate, because i havent finished all the episodes, but will soon finish now.

Reaction score
You sound totally like my friend, who made me watch this anime. She is like, ohh usui is this and that...expects me to be like him. Lol. But life is not an anime. She fails to notice that. However, nice to hear the couple settling at the end. I agree, they make an ideal couple. :)
AHAHA!! Anime IS life, milady!! x3 I'm not into usui that much, he's not that special, Levi is much more then him!! >3<

Reaction score
Milady, huh? Haha whatever you just said about usui^ , my friend would have been really offended. lol. Who's levi?