• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anime Freaks Room!!

Reaction score
I HATE DUB !! TT^TT
You like dubs or subs?
That depends, actually. See, usually, I like subs more, as dubs, in some cases, just dumb down the character. Never mind that pretty much all women in japanese anime sound like high pitched pre adolescents, voices have more emotion, sentences have more structure, and well, it just sounds less cheesy. However, I began to watch the death note english dub on a whim, from episode 25 ( When L dies T_T) And I found out... it's not that bad. Pretty good actually. I mean, Misa doesn't sound like a 6 year old anymore, and Ryuuzaki and Ryuk sound really nice. However, a lot of sentences were evidently changed:
F**k you kira= Damn you, kira!
I'm a god of death, Stop F**king with me!=I'm a god of death, don't mess with me!
And things along the line.
You should consider dubs sometimes. From what I know RN, the SnK dub is coming out pretty good... it's just that Mikasa sounds terrible.

Reaction score
That depends, actually. See, usually, I like subs more, as dubs, in some cases, just dumb down the character. Never mind that pretty much all women in japanese anime sound like high pitched pre adolescents, voices have more emotion, sentences have more structure, and well, it just sounds less cheesy. However, I began to watch the death note english dub on a whim, from episode 25 ( When L dies T_T) And I found out... it's not that bad. Pretty good actually. I mean, Misa doesn't sound like a 6 year old anymore, and Ryuuzaki and Ryuk sound really nice. However, a lot of sentences were evidently changed:
F**k you kira= Damn you, kira!
I'm a god of death, Stop F**king with me!=I'm a god of death, don't mess with me!
And things along the line.
You should consider dubs sometimes. From what I know RN, the SnK dub is coming out pretty good... it's just that Mikasa sounds terrible.
One thing I hate about ENG dub is that they change the gender of some characters like Freeza (who is actually a male (not sure but I read about it some where. is changed to female) and Gazelle (a character from Inazuma eleven who is actually a male but was changed to female in the Dub series) I just hate it!!!!!
Yeah, I agree. They also changes the dialogues, this way the anime loses it's......thing (?) .-.

Reaction score
Haha. I cant seem to stop myself from beginning my reply with a laugh. Its nice to have a great sense of humour. (y)
Oh and you are so flattering too :)
AHAHAHAAH what can I do, I'm just too funny xD AWWAHAHAHAH!!!
Ask your girl (AHAH I love this word ''girl''. Am I being weird?) If she has any good anime recommendation? OqO
And don't forget to watch Shingeki no kyojin!!! :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
:D no, your not being weird. Your like the little sis I wished I had. Even I like it when I refer to her as my girl ;). Sure, I'll ask her. But let me warn you before, she likes the ones with guys like usui, which I recall that you found to be overrated.

Reaction score
:D no, your not being weird. Your like the little sis I wished I had. Even I like it when I refer to her as my girl ;). Sure, I'll ask her. But let me warn you before, she likes the ones with guys like usui, which I recall that you found to be overrated.
AHAHAHA okay then!
No no don't worry. It's not like I hate Usui or something, he's okay! (If I hated him, I wouldn't have made him as my avatar! xD)
I don't know the reason my self (I don't know myself either .-.). Even if it that those overrated guys, I'm okay with it!! :D Only story matters (and looks too.) xD AHAAHA

Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! xD I also didn't saw your avatar, that's why I kept on thinking that you're a girl!!! xD

Reaction score
One thing I hate about ENG dub is that they change the gender of some characters like Freeza (who is actually a male (not sure but I read about it some where. is changed to female)

Huh? Did some research. They don't really refer to Freiza by his gender, usually referring to him as "it". However, King Cold repeatedly calls Freiza,"His son." I mean, that's what I know. The wiki says he's male either way, and I'm willing to believe that, it's quite reliable.

Gazelle (a character from Inazuma eleven who is actually a male but was changed to female in the Dub series) I just hate it!!!!!
Yeah... heard about Gazelle from one of my friends... it's so dumb >_>

Reaction score
Huh? Did some research. They don't really refer to Freiza by his gender, usually referring to him as "it". However, King Cold repeatedly calls Freiza,"His son." I mean, that's what I know. The wiki says he's male either way, and I'm willing to believe that, it's quite reliable.

Yeah... heard about Gazelle from one of my friends... it's so dumb >_>
Then it must be wrong information, but the Gazelle thing really pisses my off!Because he's my favorite character from my favorie anime!!, DAMN! ><''

Reaction score
Haha XD
Well oops XD But seriously... Yaoi is amazing... O.O
What about Yuri? Ecchi? Hentai?
I've watched echhi, hentai like High school dxd and dxd new:whistle:, freezing and freezing vibration, kissxsis, eiken, girls bravo( could not finish it coz my paperz startd... planning to finish this summer), mahoromatic(season 1), demon king daimao, elfin lied and ............................................................ :cool::p;)