• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Another Biology MCQ

Reaction score
Ball and socket joint is actually the most mobile joint of all. It can rotate, it can extend and do any movement in a 360 rotation. That makes sense. :D It might be wrong, though.

Reaction score
If you look at the Q23 of S06qp1. It proves that there is no chance that the examiner is correct but it destroys my theory too. :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah. It can extend. But why the hell does the examiner report state that 'it cannot extend'!
The thing is that there is no 'examiner statement' for q23 of june 2006 :|

Reaction score
LOL! No idea. The question is messed up. The examiner has to be enquired for this question.

Reaction score
Someone please notify the examiner about this and ask about the correct answer! :(

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
^ As if v are normal humans and you are not! :|
hath apkey b hain, hamare bhi! Ankhain (don't know nazar teek hey ya nai) b hain hamari b!
What's the masla then!
Go and notify him yourself! :p

Reaction score
I REQUIRE the e-mail address. Is that clear or do you need a Hindi speaker to translate? :p :p Does anyone else reading this know how can I notify the CIE of this? Thank you!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Apko navala muu main hi chahiye! :| ( Do I need to translate? )

Click

Reaction score
so guys does this mean that finally we scored once against the examiner . after all :p :p :p :p

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

According to the examiner report...the ans. is D.....and I think this must be the correct answer since it explains and gives a reason...mentioning clearly.....there might be a mistake in the ms answer :!:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
The examiner report says both the muscles relax at the same time, which is IMPOSSIBLE!

Reaction score
Can u explain where this Ball and Socket joint is as i dont know thanks whoever u r.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
In the shoulder! The shoulder is basically 'ball and socket joint'.