• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ANSWERING ALL BIO/CHEM PAPER 1 DOUBTS :)

Reaction score
Okay so dry air was added to copper..The dry air is 100
Only the oxygen reacts,so the percentage reacted is 20-21 approximately
At the end the volume of air left is 130 cm3
This 130 cm3 forms about 79-80 (air-oxygen)
So 130----->79
? ------>100
Then the 100 will equal 151 cm3 which rounds to 150 as these rations aren't accurate.

Reaction score
2011 MJ v11 Q19
Well coz you don't reply or say Thank You at least..
Anyways,
You should know that barium sulfate is insoluble,and silver chloride is also insoluble.
Insoluble salts don't split up into ions.
Since the solution contains Silver and Barium ions,the only soluble salts possible are silver nitrate and barium nitrate so the nitrate is the anion

Reactions: SMK

SMK

Reaction score
thank you x2!!!!!sry acually dat tym i jus saw de answer, b4 i cud say thnx, u askd me weder i gt or nt.....

Reaction score
june 07 p11 q17
increase in conc (more collisions as more particles) and temperature (more kinetic energy) increases the rate of reaction causing the graph to be steeper but increasing the size of particles would decrease the surface area as well as the rate of reaction..(causing the graph to be less steeper) so "C" will be the answer

Reaction score
increase in conc (more collisions as more particles) and temperature (more kinetic energy) increases the rate of reaction causing the graph to be steeper but increasing the size of particles would decrease the surface area as well as the rate of reaction..(causing the graph to be less steeper) so "C" will be the answer
Thanks for the fast reply but if concentration is in increased the volume of hydrogen should be higher

Reaction score
so what is is the difference if we increased amount of the metal more particles will collide and also more hydrogen should be produced

Reaction score
so what is is the difference if we increased amount of the metal more particles will collide and also more hydrogen should be produced
If ur askin abt the particle size the surface area decreases wen the particle size is increased , Compare a lump and powdered form...powdered i.e small size would react faster to the lump
so increasing size of metal slows down the rate of reaction