• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ANSWERING ALL BIO/CHEM PAPER 1 DOUBTS :)

Reaction score
E
LOL...those poor lil leaves can't photosynthesize :p

nope...as i said measure the length in between the 2 lines...they should be equal..the years you mentioned, have different lengths...(1957 and 1963 is 0 but between them it's like 0.5 or something)
Errr, I understand.

But let me explain my point. Say the population in 1957 is 1000. If the birth rate is (approx) 23 per 1000, then the total population at the end will be 1023. However, death rate is also the same as birth rate (23 per 1000). So the final population number will be 1023 - 23 = 1000. The population total remains unchanged doesn't it?

Help

Reaction score
if sodium chloride and calcium hydroxide were put together, will any reaction take place? like displacment , cz sodium is more reactive than calcium *above calcium in the reactivity series*, will it displace calcium?.. thus forming sodium hydroxide and calcium chloride??

Reaction score
if sodium chloride and calcium hydroxide were put together, will any reaction take place? like displacment , cz sodium is more reactive than calcium *above calcium in the reactivity series*, will it displace calcium?.. thus forming sodium hydroxide and calcium chloride??
Good question but I thnk it won't displace not sure...
COOLCRYSTALS rise up!!!

Reaction score
Hey, could you help me with question 3 October/November 2008? I got B for some reason but the answer is apparently D?

Reaction score
E
Errr, I understand.

But let me explain my point. Say the population in 1957 is 1000. If the birth rate is (approx) 23 per 1000, then the total population at the end will be 1023. However, death rate is also the same as birth rate (23 per 1000). So the final population number will be 1023 - 23 = 1000. The population total remains unchanged doesn't it?

Help
the question says that the death rate and birth rate should be equak 'throughout' those years...what you are saying is that the population is equal in the first and last year ONLY.

Reaction score
Assalam-o-aalikum wr wb...
they both are ions...and displacement ispossible in ions so a reaction will take place :)

Reaction score
wlcme...wait and c wat coolcrystals will reply!
Displacement wont occur…Displacement is when a metal replaces a less reactive one from its solution…In that case,there are two compounds so displacemnt doesn't occur…

Reaction score
Hey, could you help me with question 3 October/November 2008? I got B for some reason but the answer is apparently D?
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb..
Well that's bcoz the question states that the diagram shows half a flower...so stamens are more than 4...not less or equal.

hope that clears it :)