• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Answering All History Questions- Section 1&2

Reaction score
I will try my best to answer your questions as it will help me revise, i would like if people helped too, ask away. i ll post according to marking scheme.

Reaction score
the 14 points were jinnahs most important contribution to the pakistan movement . do you agree ?

Reaction score
Was the creation of the new state the greatest achievement jinnah made to pakistan Movement Give reasons for your answer? (14)
Anyy one??

Reaction score
did u make this one yourself or got it from somewhere? source please?

this question is in the past papers but the wording is all wrong.. The question is Was jinnahs 14 points the most important contribution to the pakistan movement during 1928 and 1947? the question above doesnt really make sense because the creation of Pakistan was the whole point of the Pakistan movement. Maybe the question is asking not only about the creation of Pakistan but what Jinnah did to solve the issues in the country after partition. But even then the wording is wrong.
Btw can someone answer this question? umm did Simon Commission lead to Jinnahs 14 points? i know that the nehru report was one reason but my teacher says the simon commission is also a reason

Reaction score
the 14 points were jinnahs most important contribution to the pakistan movement . do you agree ?
ok well first you write a little about why the 14 points were introducced(very very brief) just write the nehru report included provisions that were not in favour of the Muslims so as a reply the 14 points were introduced by Jinnah. Then you gotta write about 2, 3 or max 4 points of the 14 pooints like the percentage of muslims in the assembly and sindh to be given full provincial status. then say that these were the demands the muslims had set out and it provided an aim for the muslims to make the british and hindus realize their importance in the subcontinent however it did not yet call on the muslims to work towards an independant homeland. After this i think you should skip the RTCs and the Government of India Act 1935. Then you should write about the Pakistan Resolution and now you start with jinnahs role in the events of 1940s. First you say that his support for the Pakistan Resolution was very important for the muslims and they now worked towards an independant homeland.Jinnah rejected the cripps mission as it did not ensure a separate homeland for the Muslims. In the gandhi jinnah talks gandhi wanted to secure independence after which partition could be considered but jinnah did not accept this and said that partition should be decided before the british leave. Then the simla conference took place but Jinnah took a firm stand regarding the muslim seats. When the Muslims won the 1945 elections it showed how Jinnahs stand was correct. Finally when the cabinet mission plan was introduced in 1946, Jinnah rejected it as well because he would not accept anything other than partition. His firmness and determination made the british realize that partition was the only solution and Muslims finally acheived a separate homeland in 1947

Reaction score
this question is in the past papers but the wording is all wrong.. The question is Was jinnahs 14 points the most important contribution to the pakistan movement during 1928 and 1947? the question above doesnt really make sense because the creation of Pakistan was the whole point of the Pakistan movement. Maybe the question is asking not only about the creation of Pakistan but what Jinnah did to solve the issues in the country after partition. But even then the wording is wrong.
Btw can someone answer this question? umm did Simon Commission lead to Jinnahs 14 points? i know that the nehru report was one reason but my teacher says the simon commission is also a reason
yeah that's what i meant. You need to have a range of years so that u can choose the events in that range only. there were numerous events that led to the Creation of Pakistan so this gives ambiguity to the reader.

Reaction score
yeah that's what i meant. You need to have a range of years so that u can choose the events in that range only. there were numerous events that led to the Creation of Pakistan so this gives ambiguity to the reader.
If u use bo0k the history and culture of pakistan by Nigel Kelly den 0pen pg 98 questi0n 3..

Reaction score
oh good btw umm in the expected paper teachers are including the palestinian cause. But it has been excluded from our syllabus :/
if it is excluded den don't do it coz it'll not cum.. N yeah do till chp 12.. About the pakistan problem..

Reaction score
oh good btw umm in the expected paper teachers are including the palestinian cause. But it has been excluded from our syllabus :/
if it is excluded den don't do it coz it'll not cum.. N yeah do till chp 12.. About the pakistan problem..

Reaction score
yeah i am ..
ans of that question
u ve to mention
Role in Pakistan Movement
· 1909 Morley-Minto reforms
· 1916 Lucknow Pact – represented Muslims
· 1919 Montague-Chelmsford Reforms – opposed reforms
· 1919 Khilafat Movement
· 1927 Delhi Proposals
· 1927 Simon Commission – objected it
· 1928 Nehru Report – rejected it