• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Answers to Islamiyat paper 1(correction to student)

Reaction score
Re: Answers to Isamiyat paper 1(correction to student)

sage i hardly wrote 2 quotations i m not worried about moses and jesus i m worried about quotations i didtn gave them i will be penalised for that but i hope percentile will be low since most of candidates had problem in this question atleast in my center after the exam everyone was talking about what the hell was question 2 and if percentile is not low still i m hoping i will get A since i did the other questions veryyy well and to my best.....

Reaction score

AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
sage i hardly wrote 2 quotations i m not worried about moses and jesus i m worried about quotations i didtn gave them i will be penalised for that but i hope percentile will be low since most of candidates had problem in this question atleast in my center after the exam everyone was talking about what the hell was question 2 and if percentile is not low still i m hoping i will get A since i did the other questions veryyy well and to my best.....
We all did our best lol!

Reaction score

Can someone help me to answer some questions and please tell me the the question to 'Question 5'

Reaction score

Q5: What were the problems faced by early Muslims in Makkah?

b) What do Muslims learn from these exapmles?

Reaction score

Guys, I wrote about Adam and Jesus? Is writing about Adam fine?

The ;ast question was:

Q5.a) What were the difficulties faced bu the followers of Prophet in Makkah?
b) What can muslims today learn from these stories?

Reaction score

thanks for the questions guys

Reaction score
Q2 was write about any 2 prophets u studied in ur passages before HOLY PROPHET

it says ur passages so u have ro write ony those who were in ur passages like we had hazrat ADAM HAZRAT IBRAHEM HAZRAT ISA so i thing u could only write about them becoz they were in our syllabus as well as in our passages. For the ercentile its no more there now they have altered the percentage grade like A* was 95% to 100% now the have done it 90% to 100* and A is 80% to 90%.
Thats wat i heard u can check the syllabus too.

ok BYE!!!!!!!!!!!! hope that every 1 has done good paper and if this paper isnt done good than dont worry u still have 1 paper left do it good and u will ISHALLAH get an A or A*

Reaction score
Guys Need help ....i did a major mistake i wrote in Surah Baqarah(1st surah of paper) ...Explanation of Surah Fussilat
as i couldnt remeber the verse!
Both the surahs have similar pattern

Adoration Of Allah
Sending down of Rain
Signs

I fully expalined it with referances also ....could i hope to get any marks!
Reply Quick

Reaction score
POINT 2 B NOTED!!!!!!
qstn 2 b iz wky allah snt messengerx which meanz human! we were supposed 2 rite bout
1 allah canot talk 2 man directly
2 angels cant b fit role models
3 messengerx r humanz n can prove 2 b a rite role model!

Reaction score
ghaniahareem said:
POINT 2 B NOTED!!!!!!
qstn 2 b iz wky allah snt messengerx which meanz human! we were supposed 2 rite bout

You are right but moses was the only prophet who spoke to Allah directly :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
Sagemaster said:
ghaniahareem said:
POINT 2 B NOTED!!!!!!

You are right but moses was the only prophet who spoke to Allah directly :Yahoo!:

i am talking over all he was a prophet and he can talk but for a common man it iz un fit! He cant preach his relegion dirctly 2 da common people! :twisted:

Reaction score
Ok guys !! I forgot to mention about Hazrat Zabair's persecution and filled 8 sheets of my booklet !! are they enough as one girl sitting beside me filled a whole answer book let and asked for one more !! I m in big tension right now !! did i write less ??

Reaction score
salman. Chill. Last year i gave my paper and left half the booklet blank cuz my writin was small. I still got a good grade. Dnt wory abt length

Reaction score
Haha i just used 6 pages of the answer booklet, Salman :p Chill dude, I should be the one who needs to be worried. :p
Plus i messed up question 2 BIG TIME =/

Reaction score
Ok guys I wish good luck to You all !! Please remember me in your prayers as well !! MAY ALLAH GUIDE US IN THIS WORLD AND HEREAFTER

Reaction score
Any query in history ask me in my thread of RARE QUestions !! well lets get back to the topic !! :)

Reaction score
yaar u ppl had an easy paper thats why,

Well dont fret guys pray,pray and keep praying after all Prophet said himself a prayer can only avert a decree so pray.

Reaction score
Yeah we had an easy paper but still the length doesn't depend on the difficulty of the paper.

And yes u guys had a difficult paper. If that would have come in my paper then honestly I was not prepared for that (Talking about Q2 and Q3 both)