• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Answers to Islamiyat paper 1(correction to student)

Reaction score
Question 1(easy question) :good: :

(a). briefly describe the main theme(s) in each passage.

(b) Briefly explain how each passage presents its theme(s) in a distinctive way.These are the main points that have to be mentioned and explained while answering any of the questions on one of the surahs.

1.Surah Baqrah (2:21-22)

a) This passage talks about tawhid (oneness) and emphasises that God is the Creator of
Everything. Allah has created for the benefit of mankind guidance (Through His revealed Books and Prophets), fertile earth, shade and water from sky. It also suggests that
Mankind should not commit the greatest sin of associating partners/rivals with God, for
He is the only Creator and Sustainer. According to Quran, ‘To Him belongs everything in the heavens and everything on earth. Absolutely, GOD is the Most Rich, Most Praiseworthy”. 22:64.

b) This Surah shows the relationship between God and His creation. The whole mankind, heaven and the earth are sight of Allah and they are serving the humanity. Now, it is the duty of man to worship Him and praise Him. They can also see this from the guidance that came before them from prophets. Therefore, humans should acknowledge who their sustenance has come from as He is the only creator of everything. We should acknowledge the countless bounties of Allah and praise Him as Quran says “Praise be to GOD, Lord of the universe.’ 1 : 2.

2. Surah Zilzal (99: 1-8)

a) In the verses of Surah Zilzal cited above, the earth has been personified. This personification of the earth is sustained throughout this short surah. The earth is “shaken” and “throws up its burdens”, it will “declare its tidings: For that thy Lord will have given it inspiration”. The word أَوْحَى used with reference to the earth here in (99:5) “ordinarily means inspiration, the message put into the mind or heart by Allah.” (‘Ali, 654). Thus the earth is presented as a living creature and the message is put into its “mind or heart by Allah”. In this Surah Allah say, O mankind! Have Taqwa (fear) of your Lord. This surah narrates the sign and events of the Day of Judgment. The whole earth will experience all manner of internal as well as external commotions and upheavals. The earth will throw out its treasures because God had commanded her to do so, the word Auha meaning; he commanded (Aqrab). Every action done in secret by men will come to light whether it is good or bad and they will be judge according to their actions and deeds in worldly life.

b) This surah refers to the Day of Judgment which one of the fundamental belief of Muslims. Allah is the creator of this universe and it is created with His will and it will end with Will. That Day will start with the blow of Trumpet by angel Israfil and will cause great shaking of earth. .This surah deals with many subjects belonging to the supersensory realm such as faith in one God, the angels, doomsday and resurrection, heaven and hell. Every human will get reward and punishment according to his action. as it is mention in Holy Quran “They are dead, not alive, and they have no idea how or when they will be resurrected.” 16:21.

3.Surah Nas (114:1-6)

a) Allah provides Refuge from the wickedness of those who tempt others. In this surah,, refuge is sought with Allah through His attributes which are directly related to man. As a result, the appeal of the surah is more effective. Which invoke Allah’s mercy. These are three attributes from the attributes of the Lord, the Mighty and Majestic. They are Lordship, Sovereignty and Divinity. Thus, He is the Lord of everything, the King of everything and the God of everything. This (the whisperer) is the devil that is assigned to man. This devil will go to any lengths to confuse and confound man. The only person who is safe is He Whom Allah protects.

b) This surah refers to the power of God. This surah addresses to the Prophet (s) to seek Allah’s protection against the evil effect of magic spell cast on him by his enemies. Allah has the power to undo all evil forces created by Satan. According to Quran “When the devil whispers to you any whisper, seek refuge in GOD; He is Hearer, Omniscient.” 7:200. it is also mention in Quran “Say, "No one can protect me from GOD, nor can I find any other refuge beside Him.” 72:22.This surah is the dual of Surah Falaq, there is no essential difference between the central themes of the two.

Question 2(tricky for some people :) )

a)From the passages you have studied describe the relationship between God and the two messengers before the prophet muhammed?
You can give a summary about this following prophet:
Isa
Yahya
Yusuf
Idris
Harun
Musa
Ibrahmin
Ishaq
Yunus
Ya'qub
Da'ud
Sulayman
Adam(specially)

You also need to add a verse to support your for the following prophets.Also explain how they were related EX:
"Moses was the only prophet who spoke to Allah directly"
"Allah told ibrahim to slaughter a ram instead of his son Ismail"
and so on...........

b)Explain why Allah sent his Messengers(not sure of the question but something related to that)?
There were sent to spread the message of islam and guide the musilms to the right path.Also say how the do it and why did it with reasons along with verse(if needed) and so on.......
(the answer is up to you,however you are writing it.But it should be correct)

Question 3:

a)Write an account of Prophet's jouney to isra and mairaj?
please wait for answers..................

b)
Explain the importance of this event for Prophet himself

Question 4

a)Explain the following figure from the life of the prophet:Ali,Hamza and Abubakr?

For this you only need write there figures(which means there characters),Important or main events of the following characters,and also you can add how the play an important role in the prophets life.EX:
Ali:(He risk his life to help the prophet by staying in his bed when the assains wanted to kill the prophet in his house.By that time prophet migrated to medinah.First young man to accept islam)
Hamza:(he was a powerful man who joined islam and helped prophet mohammed when Abu lahab insulted the prophet0
Abubakr:(A close friend to the prohet and first to accept islam.He was in his side everytime like a brother to him.He was a very genorous to the poor)bluh bluh bluh.............. :D

b)Explain the significance of one of the above companions in development of islamic community?

Question 5

a)What were the difficulties faced bythe followers of Prophet in Makkah?

b)What can muslims today learn from these examples?

>>>The forum is almost complete.<<
Im now working on the answers right now. :D

Reaction score
Re: Answers to Isamiyat paper 1(correction to student)

hey in part b of question 3 u wrote it wrong it said significance of one of the above companions in devalopment of islamic community

Reaction score

well answers are okay Sage MAster my answers are almost same :p
well the last ques was abt
a.the difficulties faces by folowers of prophet in Mecca?
b.dont remember :p

3a, was about mairaj

Reaction score

AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
hey in part b of question 3 u wrote it wrong it said significance of one of the above companions in devalopment of islamic community
thanks for telling me.

Reaction score

scouserlfc said:

3a, was about mairaj

b) how can the musilms learn from this. (i think)

Reaction score

well 1 more thing u could add in distinctive theme of second surah which was regarding day of judgement was

MANY other passages metnion scenes of day of judgement using words like folding up of sun in al-ishiqaq and cleaving assender of sky in al takveer but this passage tells that the shaking of earth will be svere enough to end everything by command of Allah and also distinctly mentions the divine court of justice by reffering to minutest of deeds...

woh surah naas mein mein ne yeh bi likha tha ke SURAH 1113 AND SURAH 114 were revelaed in same circumstances but surah 113 mentions only external evil while this surah mention god's support against internal evil and also distinctly mentions God threefold relation with mankind

Reaction score

Sagemaster said:
scouserlfc said:

3a, was about mairaj

NO it was about importance of this event for prophet himself

Reaction score

AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
Sagemaster said:
scouserlfc said:

3a, was about mairaj

NO it was about importance of this event for prophet himself

no i dont think so.It was a question related to mine

Reaction score

sorry sage i thought u were talking about question number 3 about miraaj whose part b was importance of event for prophet himself

Reaction score

AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
sorry sage i thought u were talking about question number 3 about miraaj whose part b was importance of event for prophet himself

could you please tell me the questions and it was question 4) not 3) i remember it clearly.

Reaction score

so we COULD write H.Ibrahims event when he was told to sacrifice H.Ismael??? Ur sure right??

Reaction score

i dont remember the question number 2 well it was same as u wrote it in first post and question 3 was Write an account of Prophet's jouney to mairaj and.......isra wa mairaj/??
part b was explain the importance of this event for Prophet himself

Question 4 was write an account of the following figures during the Prophet life(hamza,ali and abubakr)
part b was Explain how anyone of the above figures contributed to the devalopment of the islamic community?

Question 5 i dont remember bcs i didtn attempted it

correct me if i m wrong

Reaction score

xmariam3x said:
so we COULD write H.Ibrahims event when he was told to sacrifice H.Ismael??? Ur sure right??

yes the examiner will accept it why u taking so much tension just relax whats happened cant be changed just pray to Allah for the best

Reaction score

AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
xmariam3x said:

yes the examiner will accept it why u taking so much tension just relax whats happened cant be changed just pray to Allah for the best

if u knw wht happened to me then u wud knw why im taking so much tension :p i dont any of my answers to be wrong :/
but ur right i'' try not to :)

Reaction score

AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
xmariam3x said:

His right it is also acceptable :)

Reaction score

if u knw what happened to me also u would be thinking why i m not taking tension i didnt knew much about the question 2 but wrote whatever came in to my mind about moses and jesus i dont know whether examiner will accept it or not and i also dont know will i be able to get more than 6 marks in this question still i m tension free jo hona tha ho gaya ab dua kero percentile low rahe na bhi rahi to examiner ka koi pta nahi accept kere na kerey us ki marzi Allah behter kery ga

Reaction score

AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
i dont remember the question number 2 well it was same as u wrote it in first post and question 3 was Write an account of Prophet's jouney to mairaj and.......isra wa mairaj/??
part b was explain the importance of this event for Prophet himself

Question 4 was write an account of the following figures during the Prophet life(hamza,ali and abubakr)
part b was Explain how anyone of the above figures contributed to the devalopment of the islamic community?

Question 5 i dont remember bcs i didtn attempted it

correct me if i m wrong

you are correct dont worry.i did Q5 :)
thanks now i can complete the forum

Reaction score

AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
if u knw what happened to me also u would be thinking why i m not taking tension i didnt knew much about the question 2 but wrote whatever came in to my mind about moses and jesus i dont know whether examiner will accept it or not and i also dont know will i be able to get more than 6 marks in this question still i m tension free jo hona tha ho gaya ab dua kero percentile low rahe na bhi rahi to examiner ka koi pta nahi accept kere na kerey us ki marzi Allah behter kery ga
like i said any of the following prophets

Reaction score

woah !! now im relieved!! thnkx guys i was getting so worried about tht unfortunate paper tht i cudnt study for history properly.. tht paper was always on my mind!! lolx

I hope all the best happens and good luck guys

Inshallah aap ka answer examinar accept karay ga... yes ur right we shudnt take tension whts happened is past we shud concetrate on the future!!