• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any academic resolution?

Reaction score
For people who are about to start A level what academic resolution did you keep/planing to keep? :sneaky:Who else is excited to begin A level?
Here are some of my resolutions: I resolve to read more I resolve to eat foods that are more nutritious and better for my brain I resolve to get more sleep

Reaction score
AOA! I know you from IGCSE! Hello there! :)
Well...for me excited is kinda wayyy down my "A Level mood list"....the top mood is "Scared" perhaps? Why are you excited? :eek: o_OPerhaps you haven't heard those nightmare-ish stories about A-Levels....:p So areebaization which subjects are you going to take? Me: Maths (I am not too sure but I'll see for a few months how it goes for me InshAllah!), Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
My resolutions are InshAllah to: not waste my time, (I am copying yours :p ) eat nutritious, brainy foods, to sleep on time but not to sleep excessively, pray all my prayers.

Reaction score
Wa'alikumassalam! I remember u too :)
Don't you dare scare me! :ROFLMAO: Ah well I am excited because finally I get to learn something new..I was so bored with repeated revision of O level notes :/ In A level I choose for Bio, chem, phy and English Inshallah but again I'll *see* how I manage them ;)
My resolutions are InshAllah to: not waste my time, (I am copying yours :p ) eat nutritious, brainy foods, to sleep on time but not to sleep excessively, pray all my prayers.

Good resolutions! Pray for me too :)

Reaction score
Yeah...you are right about that:
finally I get to learn something new..I was so bored with repeated revision of O level notes :/
Thank you! And yes I will do InshAllah! :)

Reaction score
My resolution is simple - to study.
I'm taking Physics, Math, Chemistry, Urdu, Thinking Skills, Economics, Computing & ICT.