• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any advice How not to waste time on XPC... ?

Are you a Xpc Addict

• Yes

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I am XPC Addicted and Want's To Run Away from this Forum For Some time cux I have Paper's coming Tuesday and this site is so much enrich with Socializing and Stuff that I fall for it :).. Any Advice or Solution's :) :p :D and In Advance I should tell You that Don't Give me this advice that get yourself ban so that i may not accessed the site.This Thread is not just for me but for all of u."Open Discussion" :D
And Pls Dont Get Off Topic :)
Solution's :)
KurayamiKimmi:
http://www.hacktrix.com/easiest-way...kut-myspace-facebook-twitter-on-your-computer
This site explains how to block xtremepapers so you dont waste time here
lock ur laptop and throw the key away :p

Reaction score
ask one of ur siblings to change ur password and not tell u until ur exams are over, or through ur internet connection out the window, plus give ur cell phone, tablets, laptops, gaming consoles to ur parents and ask them to return it to u after the exam, it would be like going back to the stone age but it would be worth it if ur getting good grades :)

Reaction score
ask one of ur siblings to change ur password and not tell u until ur exams are over, or through ur internet connection out the window, plus give ur cell phone, tablets, laptops, gaming consoles to ur parents and ask them to return it to u after the exam, it would be like going back to the stone age but it would be worth it if ur getting good grades :)
Nyc Advice.. I dont have sibling's so not possible but goin back to stone age is an Nyc idea.. :)
I will Add this Advice to the first main post

Reaction score
seriously !!!
then i would beg my parents to give it to me cuz it is painful to stay in the stone ages specially when u r an addict :d

Reaction score
My Dad Would Kill Me ... "He would Say" Robin Wht!!! You Threw a 70k Laptop in the Box now How am gonna do my Office work... Are you Mad .Do u have any sense and Than he will call the lawyer and Sued Xtreme paper to the Court?":p
DO u want that to happen ? Do u :p
thats not my problem u asked for the suggestion and i gave it :p :p ;)

Reaction score
The best solution is, whenever you turn on your computer and open XPC, open another tab and open youtube(lectures on Islam/etc/kalamullah/suhaibwebb or anything else like them, listen to the Quran and etc

Reaction score
robinhoodmustafa Assalamoalaikum wr wb!
Best way: Block your convos and profile posts...like change ur settings so that no one can start a conversation with you, or post messages on your profile. Further more, turn off your alert for likes...as in u wont get an alert when somebody likes ur post...
That is a great advice..Simple and Not techy (Geeky).. I like it and i will surely abide by it :D ThankYou