• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ANy body applied nust through sat2

Reaction score
Any body applied nust via sat and what are ur scores...........mine is 2230 dont know wud get admission..

Reaction score
It has been moved into the SAT discussion forum!

I don't plan to apply to NUST although I've got 2275 in SAT 1 and 2350 in SAT2.

Keep in mind good SAT scores don't mean that you have a straight ticket in a specific university. It also depends a lot on your entry test, cover letter, interview, luck and a lot of prayers where ever applicable ;)

Reaction score
but nust doesnot requires that just entry test or sat 2 score...where have u applied..

Reaction score
MAVtKnmJ said:

Keep in mind good SAT scores don't mean that you have a straight ticket in a specific university. It also depends a lot on your entry test, cover letter, interview, luck and a lot of prayers where ever applicable ;)

Hey thats qwesome score!
btw why are u not going to apply to nust!

Reaction score
Scarlet123 said:
MAVtKnmJ said:

Hey thats qwesome score!
btw why are u not going to apply to nust!
and scarlet whats urs..

Reaction score
i will be going into A2..when shud i give sat?? and how and from where shud i prepare?plz tell

Reaction score
i am a student of nust civil engieering. very few students actually come in nust on the basis of sat 2. u need very high scores and a lot of luck. i recommend apply through entry test by studying f s c books. i know its hard work as i was a level student. but u have summer holidays i month is more than enough for preparation.
but be warned u will struggle a lot if u are from a level background coz f s c domination prevails here and the entire setup is rata based.

Reaction score
I did. I got 2370 and got admission in Electrical Engineering.

For anyone still interested, you should give SAT 2. whether you intend to give entry test or not. it helps in entry test prep also.

Reaction score
asalam u alikum, i am pakistani student ,iwant to register for sat2 but when i enterd my street address it always said in valid,plz tell me how to and what to write in street address?

plz immediately​

Reaction score
Any body applied nust via sat and what are ur scores...........mine is 2230 dont know wud get admission..

score is gud (y)
you might expect an admission in every eng field except electrical,mechanical and chemical
all the best :)

Reaction score

you are right but nust doesn't focuses on interviews, cover letter, expected grades etc..........it depends on o levels and sat score

Reaction score
best
i will be going into A2..when shud i give sat?? and how and from where shud i prepare?plz tell
best time for sat is nov,dec or jan...u may repeat in may or june as well if u think so......sat is similar to alevels...so practice well for for a levels...also practice AP papers...as it would help a lot for chem espicially...for phy work hard cox the paper is tough but don't worry it's curve is generous....
best books for chem is barrons
for phy princeton review is the best (y)
for maths level 2 barrons or princeton review....i studied from barrons and it over prepared me :)