• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any crash course for Pakistan Studies ???

Reaction score
any crash course for pakistan stu history
I need it
10 days left and still need crash course i started taking it and my teacher started scolding me that only 2 months are left and you're taking tuition but now the situation is totally different you don't have enough time dude

NIM

Reaction score
any crash course for pakistan stu history
I need it
If som subject r going to clash ur centre r supposed to manage clashes...
em takin igcse in 10 subjects some r clashing bt ma centre is responsible fr setting up the time table...
so i don't need to worry abut it...:p

Reaction score
If som subject r going to clash ur centre r supposed to manage clashes...
em takin igcse in 10 subjects some r clashing bt ma centre is responsible fr setting up the time table...
so i don't need to worry abut it...:p

:ROFLMAO: He is talkin about Crash Course man, not a clash:p

Reaction score
10 days left and still need crash course i started taking it and my teacher started scolding me that only 2 months are left and you're taking tuition but now the situation is totally different you don't have enough time dude
Dude please, I still have to do my whole course of pak st and don't think I won't be able to do it coz of lack of time I did my islamiat's course in the last seven days too so no worries :)

Reaction score
Yes bro ! Sir ifthikhars crash course classes are starting from wednesday 5th may. At the green hall johar town campus. 5000 per person

Reaction score
Yes bro ! Sir ifthikhars crash course classes are starting from wednesday 5th may. At the green hall johar town campus. 5000 per person
he's in karachi, I suggest u revise it urself cause even if u take it u'll have to do urself also.
and thts super crash course..
I just finished the pst ppr session frm him tday..

NIM

Reaction score
Dude please, I still have to do my whole course of pak st and don't think I won't be able to do it coz of lack of time I did my islamiat's course in the last seven days too so no worries :)
srry i thought clash...:p