• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any female medical students out here?

ANI

Reaction score
Asalamu alikum!
I joined way back, but didn't really post in this forum but now wanting to meet people and discuss the issues we face as students. I would really like to interact with any enthusiastic and medicine-loving sister here or on facebook if they want to join me there.
Thanks!

Reaction score
Asalamu alikum!
I joined way back, but didn't really post in this forum but now wanting to meet people and discuss the issues we face as students. I would really like to interact with any enthusiastic and medicine-loving sister here or on facebook if they want to join me there.
Thanks!
Welcome to xpc :)
Umm, medical student but male so sorry than :)

Reaction score
Asalamu alikum!
Thanks!
Walaikum as salam!
Not medicine 'loving'
But yeah we sure can discuss :)

ANI

Reaction score
quit werid
lol yea I know it must be! Actually I kind of forgot about this place but then was reminded of it on one blog I visited recently. And then came back, stumbled upon some very helpful posts so thought to start interacting.

@Magnanimous: thanx a lot for the welcome! Please don't confuse me as a sexist lol, just the religious reasons I prefer interacting with ladies most. But besides that, I have no problem at all and many a times I don't even bother checking out member's info.

@cyclone94: yeay great! :)

Reaction score
hm
lol yea I know it must be! Actually I kind of forgot about this place but then was reminded of it on one blog I visited recently. And then came back, stumbled upon some very helpful posts so thought to start interacting.

@Magnanimous: thanx a lot for the welcome! Please don't confuse me as a sexist lol, just the religious reasons I prefer interacting with ladies most. But besides that, I have no problem at all and many a times I don't even bother checking out member's info.

@cyclone94: yeay great! :)

oka