• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any help in biology paper1,I will try if i can help

Reaction score
hey,
If you have any doubts in biology u can post it here and all members will try to help
:)
Good Luck

Reaction score
do you have 1999 june p1?? if so then what are the answers for number 22 27 and 40

Reaction score
firstly for question 22 it is 'C' because the auxin are broken down by light so C would have the least auxin while A has the most as no light acts in it.
27 during germination the seed uses up the stored carbohydrates for germination so in time it'll use up all or nearly of the carbohydrates so its 'D'.
40 it is 'D' because the crops needs to be sprayed, but without harming the bee so it'll be when the bee is at the lowest activity during the day

Reaction score
For question 28 in 1998 nov the answer is 'C' because on the y-axis it is number of cells other than amount of carbohydrates used so obviously the number of cells will increase with time when it begins with photosynthesis

Reaction score
firstly for question 22 it is 'C' because the auxin are broken down by light so C would have the least auxin while A has the most as no light acts in it.
27 during germination the seed uses up the stored carbohydrates for germination so in time it'll use up all or nearly of the carbohydrates so its 'D'.
40 it is 'D' because the crops needs to be sprayed, but without harming the bee so it'll be when the bee is at the lowest activity during the day
thank you

Reaction score
For question 28 in 1998 nov the answer is 'C' because on the y-axis it is number of cells other than amount of carbohydrates used so obviously the number of cells will increase with time when it begins with photosynthesis
1998??its 1999 nov....and it says "until the start of photosynthesis"...isnt it like before photosynthesis starts? i am a little confused between A and C

Reaction score
can
1998??its 1999 nov....and it says "until the start of photosynthesis"...isnt it like before photosynthesis starts? i am a little confused between A and C
you please attach the file(question),because i dont have these years?
so that i can help

Reaction score
which 2 parts in a plant cell are partially permeable??
reply ASAP as i m just abt to leave for my academy
:eek:

Reaction score
which 2 parts in a plant cell are partially permeable??
reply ASAP as i m just abt to leave for my academy
:eek:
I know cell membrane
Srry for replying late,but it was 6 a.m
all of us were sleeping ;):)
Good luck in your exam and i hope that you will get a grate grades.

Reaction score
I know cell membrane
Srry for replying late,but it was 6 a.m
all of us were sleeping ;):)
Good luck in your exam and i hope that you will get a grate grades.
:p thanx anyways..
i just came back from my skl after giving my exam...
let's just hope it went well