• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

any idea any1??

Reaction score
you can like use any calculator you want just dont bring the case, dont type numbers in the calculator, dont have any writing/ink marking on it and make sure that it works =) if you dont follow these stuff you will be disqualified from your exam(s) =)
best ov luck =)

Reaction score
you can like use any calculator you want just dont bring the case, dont type numbers in the calculator, dont have any writing/ink marking on it and make sure that it works =) if you dont follow these stuff you will be disqualified from your exam(s) =)
best ov luck =)

You can't bring just 'any' calculator. There are certain Casio models that aren't allowed because of their advanced functions of automatically solving equations.
These are allowed though and are recommended, I guess:

Casio fx-82MS
Casio fx-991MS

Still consult that other topic about calculators for verification.

Reaction score
You can't bring just 'any' calculator. There are certain Casio models that aren't allowed because of their advanced functions of automatically solving equations.
These are allowed though and are recommended, I guess:

Casio fx-82MS
Casio fx-991MS

Still consult that other topic about calculators for verification.
any calculator that doesn't have a facillity for symbolic differentiation and integration, data banks, external links (like wi-fi, blue tooth) or graphical calculators (Allowed for A levels) is fine...
though the ones above are usually used :)

Reaction score
look here for the functions nt allowed

All Casio MS & ES are allowed .

A list of officially allowed calculators is available here
Fx-991ES is officially prohibited but can be used without any issue.
I'll recommend taking a basic one like a Fx-82ES as a backup.

do take one as a backup if u have one,
m using the followin atm:
Casio fx-991es plus
Casio fx-82 ms

Reaction score
thnxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxx so much! 7 domination! its alright i have the right calculator! now my fears of getting disqualified are over! this is a life saver! =) thank you =)