• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any idea?

Reaction score
Ok guys i write short horror and mystery stories and am out of ideas. DO you have any new ideas interesting enough to make it to my blog? Try to be unique and interesting...

Reaction score
Well...

One day, in New York City, the police hear a loud piercing sound evolving from a Bank. They move in, and found the bank completely empty. There was not a single person to be found. They went in, to check the vaults. What they found, was a collage of heads, cut off from the peoples bodies, and all the money was gone. Vanished, the money was no where to be seen. The entire bank had no money, anywhere. Instead, the heads of the people who worked in the bank, were decorated in the banks vaults as if all this was a big game, as if life was a game. But, in one of the main vaults, the police find a picture sprayed on the wall. That picture, is shaped like a red cross.

The case gets taken upto one of the States best detectives, who is known by many as Dr. Pierce.

He works on this case, and it leads him to a strange identity..

A person who has lived his entire life away from civilization. No one knows him. No one has ever seen him.
He has not made an appearance, ever.
He was abandoned by his family when he was young, thrown out.
Being always alone, shaped him into something never before seen.
One day, he returned back to his family, murdered them all, and the police were never able to find him, since. It has been 10 years.
But, after murdering his family, he left a Red Cross on the wall of his house.

Dr. Pierce thinks there is a connection between these two heinous events.
But no one believes him.

Reaction score
Nice one...qny other? I like to have a choice
ps. Y dun u write urself?

Reaction score
Nice one...qny other? I like to have a choice
ps. Y dun u write urself?

Because i have never tried becoming a writer. And my vocabulary sucks, and i don't read books.
I have ideas, but don't have the vocabulary. :p
And i don't know basic grammar rules, how to start a dialogue, how to end it. How many to add. And stuff.

Uhm, Okaay.. wait..

Reaction score
Because i have never tried becoming a writer. And my vocabulary sucks, and i don't read books.
And i don't know basic grammar rules, how to start a dialogue, how to end it. How many to add. And stuff.

Uhm, Okaay.. wait..
and i have the platform and skills and i dun have ideas we can b great frends ^_^

Reaction score
Josh has always been different since the day he was born. He was not social, he did not have any friends when he was a kid.
He always came last in class. Was bullied by every kid, and sometimes he was beat up by older kids.

Then, he witnesses the death of his parents. A psychotic killer walks in, and shoots both his parents in the head. Apparently, his parents were involved in some sort of illegal activity, which went wrong.

His parents died before his very eyes. The police rescued him, from a pool of blood.
The police man was taking him to the Orphanage, when a gang of thugs stopped the car, and killed the police officer, stealing all his money.
They looked at him in the eyes, and walked away.

Eventually, he was sent to the Orphanage.
After a year, the whole Orphanage burns to the ground, due to an accident, and only a few kids survive.
And Josh was among those few.

Wherever he goes, suffering, deaths, murder, agony, pain and despair follow him.
He is alone, no friends, no one to help him.

Then he becomes 18 years old. He starts getting these dreams, these nightmares.
He sees a Psychologist, who is unable to diagnose anything. He just says he has been through a lot. But he knows there is something wrong.

He finds a lady, who has a lot of knowledge about the supernatural. She diagnoses that Josh has been attached to a heavenly presence, a demon, which is a very rare scenario. The day he was born, a demon died in purgatory.

Now the story can take two turns.

Either he can master his Demon, and somehow get free or die in the end.

OR.

The demon continues to cause chaos to everyone around him, and eventually Josh kills himself, or the Demon takes over and that lady kills Josh after thinking he can't be saved.

Reaction score
change ur topic, horror to something else, humorous mystery observations or something else.

Reaction score
Ok guys ive started with a girl jisko dekhne latke wale aye hain. She recieves a shock to see the pot bellied middle aged man theor parents are handing her to and stays silent. Their parents thought this to be her consent. But she is pounding woth rage. Wat happpens next? Wud she show them the hand? Or wud she later murder her own husbamd. Does she leaves her house? Or turns into a vampire wen she diacovers to watt lenggths the man has gone to marry her?

And llz gimme an intresting stry i dun want to write a gharelu kahani lol

Reaction score
there is a demon in front of abc, a villain an evil ugly horrible blah blah, add all the horror description :p
he raises his gone to kill it and presses the trigger
the bullet ricochets off the shiny steel wall where he is seeing the reflection and kills him

Reason: he hated himself for some even more horrible thing he had done

Tada :D horrible enough ? :p

Reaction score
there is a demon in front of abc, a villain an evil ugly horrible blah blah, add all the horror description :p
the bullet ricochets off the shiny steel wall where he is seeing the reflection and kills him

enni bhakwas story
yeh koi story hai?
abc? lagta hai apko math ka kuch zada chaska pargya

let me tell u an idea

u can write a story in which a man manages to create a living creature, something more of like Frankanstein
u can start with his background, continue with his crave to explore the secrets of life, his creation of this one-of-a-hell monster, and then how it takes revenge on him for something (u can make something up), and how the main character struggles to save his beloved ones, and vows to take vengeance for the grief caused to him

Reaction score
this is literature man :p
Ever had the misfortune to read "The Picture of Dorian Gray" ?
you will understand
i know its literature, but literature too has got certain limits
u can just depict a whole scene like that in a blog
the readers will get bored
they need scene-changing and suspense-filled stories, not just a dude shooting a monster

Reaction score

Gun* :p

Reaction score

Uhm, Okaay.. wait..
Your vocab is awesome. -.-