• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ANY IGCSE STUDENTS OUT THERE!!!

Reaction score
h

homeschooled what abt urdu teacher at least
You go to Aziza and contact someone to get you a qualified urdu teacher who knows how to prepare you for igcse. OR by any chance do you know Miss Safia who teaches in PISJ-ES?

Reaction score
Az
You go to Aziza and contact someone to get you a qualified urdu teacher who knows how to prepare you for igcse. OR by any chance do you know Miss Safia who teaches in PISJ-ES?
AziZyah is a big place. Where can we get. There. You do one thing contact my frnd she is also an igcse student. And is going for a tuition in azizyah for Bio. Btw what's does Ms Safia teach? And wat abt urdu? Are u appearing?

Reaction score
Az

AziZyah is a big place. Where can we get. There. You do one thing contact my frnd she is also an igcse student. And is going for a tuition in azizyah for Bio. Btw what's does Ms Safia teach? And wat abt urdu? Are u appearing?
Ms Safia teaches urdu and I am appearing for Pakistan Studies, Urdu and Islamiyat this year. I am sorry I don't know any tuition teacher because our school discourages tuitions and instead gives us extra lessons on holidays. Any way if your friend goes to Aziziyah to study biology then tell her to ask her tuition teacher about other people who can help you out because I am sure all the tuition teachers have contacts. By the way Ms Safia is a great urdu teacher and It won't be an under statement to call her an IGCSE expert.

Reaction score
i m too ex igcse student...
if u guys any help just contact me anytime...
i have notes for almost all subs and papers of 2013 too. :)
all the best for your upcoming exams. (y)