• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any website where i can easily access digital pdfs of topicals (with marking scheme) for all igcse subjects.

Reaction score
Its tiring to carry these heavy books. Any website where i can easily access digital pdfs of topicals (with marking scheme) for all igcse subjects.

Reaction score
Yeah I have such a heavy load of books to carry to school and it's mostly because of past paper books. I could use a site with topical past papers with mark schemes

Reaction score
Yes exactly! Its so much more easier to store and doesn't require a whole lot of money and space. lmk if you find any website!

Reaction score
There is one website, but it doesn't have PDFs...it's more of a database of past papers where you can filter topic wise. It's not free, the free version has past papers from 2009 to 2017, you have to pay to get more recent past papers. Also, it doesn't have all the subjects, just the popular and compulsory ones. I still haven't been able to find a website that has topical past papers as PDFs for each and every IGCSE subject. 🫤
I mostly use it for light practice or for finding specific questions.

If you're still interested in this, its: www.exam-mate.com

Apart from this either the websites I use don't have topical papers at all, or if it does it's for a very limited number of subjects.

Reaction score
Right! Tysm! Though i feel like there should be such a website.

Reaction score
No problem, and there definitely should be!! It'd make life sooo much easier. But If there is then I certainly can't find it.