• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

anyone applying to NUST ?

Reaction score
Aslamoalikum

wanted to ask about the NET 1 being held in a months time.
Who amongst u people applying there this time (Alevels students) ?

Reaction score
I am. But only in AMC! :)
Prepare from FSc books and get yourself acquainted with the test format since it's computer based! A sample test is available on the NUST website! :)

Reactions: omg
Reaction score
I am. But only in AMC! :)
Prepare from FSc books and get yourself acquainted with the test format since it's computer based! A sample test is available on the NUST website! :)

thanks..... and u'll also be applying in NET 2 ?

Reaction score
your applying for NET-1?
I Will apply for NET-2 InshaAllah

u applying for AMC or the eng side?
hmmm..... ahan.... well am also thinking of writing the second test.... cuz this Alevels needs to be done also :(
u in A levels? sub?

Reaction score
hi everyone :D
i want to apply for NUST too :D
so could anyone tell me how do i apply ?? (y)
i am busy till the 5th of June with my A LEVEL exams so can i apply for an entry test after June ? :confused:

Reaction score
i'm applying but not through NET. Applying on SAT II bases and as an international student. lets hope for the best ;) bdw to apply onlie do i need to register an account in the NET section and then apply through SAT?:confused:

Reaction score
I dont want to apply through NET. It's just i want to access the SAT admission form. Any idea when will it be available ?