• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

anyone can help ? i am going to Canada, please read the discription.

Reaction score
okay, so i am doing the externals at may/june, and when i get my grades at august, i am going to live in Canada forever in september... so, what shall i do ? there isnt IGCSE schools there, so will they ask me to do their own exam ( SAT ) ??? or will they accept my IGCSE certificate ? any help appreciated ^_^

Reaction score
You should check whether there are schools that accept IGCSE certificate on google or ask people around you. After you are done with your IGCSE you dont even need to go to school,you can go straight to college and continue to study the subject you want there. :) hope it helps.

Reaction score
You have de to complete high school thr because igcse is equivalent to grade 10...................:)

Reaction score
okay so i dont get... there isnt any IGCSE school in Toronto, so i have to do the SAT exams when i go there ??? im confused :/