• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone for Urdu 9886 Oct/Nov 2012??

N.M

Reaction score
AsSalamu Alaikum WR WB,

Is there anyone who is appearing for Urdu AS and A2 this Oct/Nov?

Reaction score
walaikum-u-salam.
and yup, i'm appearing for A's 9686 (Pakistan Only), whats the query?

N.M

Reaction score
walaikum-u-salam.
and yup, i'm appearing for A's 9686 (Pakistan Only), whats the query?

A2 also?
For paper 4, (texts) have you done selective studying or the whole thing??

Reaction score
A2 also?
For paper 4, (texts) have you done selective studying or the whole thing??
Ah! Sorry for the late reply bruv, was down with viral infection. khair, yeah i pretty much covered everything except the "Ghazlein" and i gave my best in the exam Allah k Shuker sey. Ready for tomorrow's exam?

N.M

Reaction score
Ah! Sorry for the late reply bruv, was down with viral infection. khair, yeah i pretty much covered everything except the "Ghazlein" and i gave my best in the exam Allah k Shuker sey. Ready for tomorrow's exam?

Err... No, I havnt done anything yet, but I plan to do go through some essays b4 the ppr? Wbu?

Reaction score
Err... No, I havnt done anything yet, but I plan to do go through some essays b4 the ppr? Wbu?
ahaha, hi5! same here just going through physics :p there isn't really anything specific to study for it. i have gone through summarized essay's on Education and Media once or twice. insha'Allah, we'll do good!

N.M

Reaction score
ahaha, hi5! same here just going through physics :p there isn't really anything specific to study for it. i have gone through summarized essay's on Education and Media once or twice. insha'Allah, we'll do good!

InshaAllah i hope...
ikr, there isnt much to do, i too was doing bio n phx...
i have asked my mother to write an intro for media n education, but i dont have complete essays... :(

Reaction score
InshaAllah i hope...
ikr, there isnt much to do, i too was doing bio n phx...
i have asked my mother to write an intro for media n education, but i dont have complete essays... :(
Oh! if i had a scanner i would have definitely posted the screen shots, sorry about that. anything else i could do to help?

N.M

Reaction score
Oh! if i had a scanner i would have definitely posted the screen shots, sorry about that. anything else i could do to help?

JazakAllah Khair for asking but its ok, wase bhi ab not much tym, so i'd be sleeping now.... will go thru sum stuff in the morning inshaAllah

N.M

Reaction score
so how did it go?

Alhamdulillah it went ok except for the fact that I did not do it neatly( I did a lot of kaatam kooti)
Wbu? Which question did you do? I did the 2nd one...

Reaction score
Alhamdulillah it went ok except for the fact that I did not do it neatly( I did a lot of kaatam kooti)
Wbu? Which question did you do? I did the 2nd one...
the "zara-ey iblagh" one? yes, i did the same. i finished it in like 40mins. xD