• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ANYONE HERE FROM LAHORE GRAMMAR SKOOL!!???

Reaction score
WellWIshER said:
Wr 10 Roney said:
i am also gonna join it this summer for A 2 but the trhing is i am givin AS for 5 subs ... hope if i get 5 A;s Inshalllah they will allow me sit for the remaining components only.. cuz i heard they are very atrict in there policies.... thoigh i will go and ask faiqa her self t this after the exams....

same scenario here.....cuz i am giving AS too

and i herd they do da complete A LEVEL

nice man... if we get abt 4 or 5 A's they really should accept.... btw what subs r u givin ????

Reaction score
o meray bhai algc is not good for studies..if you dont believe then go to jt and compare the results

Reaction score
k the teachers are reaaally good but the campus of islamabad aint so great but they are shifting their campus ,,,, so i guess you will be good :)

mak

Reaction score
m from algc :D gerrard we'v got the best teachers man... Sir Abdur Rehman, Sir Saad Hameed, SIr Bashir for chm... SIr Tahir nd Sir Akhtar for Phy.... Sir Raza Sir Saghir Sir Farrukh Sir Aslam Tahir SIr Noor for maths..... means boht acha hy yaaar... if u want to study nd u want grades they'll help u alot... its all on you but teachers really kamaal hain....

mak

Reaction score
m from algc :D gerrard we'v got the best teachers man... Sir Abdur Rehman, Sir Saad Hameed, SIr Bashir for chm... SIr Tahir nd Sir Akhtar for Phy.... Sir Raza Sir Saghir Sir Farrukh Sir Aslam Tahir SIr Noor for maths..... means boht acha hy yaaar... if u want to study nd u want grades they'll help u alot... its all on you but teachers really kamaal hain....

Reaction score
dude their are loads of good teachers for every sub in lhr i'll say my teachers are better you'll say yours so no need to argue...the results speak :idea:
what lgs provides is an enviornment full of competition

Reaction score
waisay ye to hai......i heard last year that out of 11 students of further maths, 8 got A's... :|
now thats quite interesting...!! :D

mak

Reaction score
algc also yield good results no doubt... abhi its just a start... agay agay daikho hota hay kya :p

Reaction score
waisay mai nay kaha to nai :|
lekin agar keh bhee dun to kya hua??? khoti skools kya skool nai hotay??? :p
jin becharay gareebon k paas paisay nai hotay, vo waheen jatay hain....its no shame!! :p

btw, which skool do u hav?? :O

Reaction score
i dont live in pak
so i go to school in ksa
and in pak when i used to
it was BSS ALGC!

Reaction score
hmm i am younger than u!!!
i am 17!!! not 18!!!!
and when i was studying there everyone was 18 when i was 16!