• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ANYONE HERE FROM LAHORE GRAMMAR SKOOL!!???

Reaction score
I WAS..... its an awesome school ... best for anything .... at least it was in ma time don't know about the new standards.!

Reaction score
it has the best result in lhr students with 2400 SAT I and II scores....loads of distinctions

Reaction score
if u r planning to change ur school
i would say go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reaction score
if u asking me gerrard
then they'll be in 9th and 6th
and if wellwisher
he definitly needs A2

Reaction score
hey im from jt, its ideal if you are really into studies, not much activity elsewhere and plus they shift to a new campus this summer, we were the last batch of the original LGS JT

Reaction score
The offered me 100% scholarship, but didn't like JT actually! A bit boring and they put a lot of burden on u when it comes to studies........

Reaction score
i am also gonna join it this summer for A 2 but the trhing is i am givin AS for 5 subs ... hope if i get 5 A;s Inshalllah they will allow me sit for the remaining components only.. cuz i heard they are very atrict in there policies.... thoigh i will go and ask faiqa her self t this after the exams....