• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ANYONE intRested in SketChing, Drawing OR any cRAfts????

whats ur pass-time hobby????

• Total voters
Reaction score
I'd consider writing whether on stories or essays or generally a craft. You should add that to your list. I could share some stories and some essays here.

Reaction score
Like one here below. The topic is Friends and Bullies:

I used to think that I’d know a bully when I met one, but that hasn’t always been true. Sure, I’ve met some obvious bullies, like the sixth grade boy that sucker punched me when I was in first grade, or the girls in O Levels that didn’t like me because of my clothes or my personality. They made my life miserable, but I knew it wasn’t my fault. The only thing I did wrong was to cross their path.

I never expected that my friends would become bullies or that I might become one too.

In my first year of O Levels, I always hunged out with my circle of friends I'd had since second grade, although sometimes I hung out with other people. One day, the group decided that they were not so keen about me spending time with my other friend, Mohsin. It made no sense why they would feel threatened by him as he had no intentions of joining the group. They even said that if I were friends with him, I could no longer be friends with them at all.

Thoughts clouded my mind. On one hand, I had known these people most of my life. But, Mohsin and I shared a deeper bond of friendship than any of those people from the group combined. We had more things in common and we discussed everything from movies and criticizing them, current political conditions, how music composed from film and video games will be considered classics from our generation 200 years from now etc etc. None from the group would almost never discuss or do things that I was interested in yet I spent most of my childhood with them.

And so I severed my friendship with Mohsin. I felt regret fill my body with a bitter taste in my mouth. Why didn't I choose him? It was too late to try to fix what I broke and take back what I said.

There’s not a happy ending to this story. I’d like to say that I apologized and my friend forgave me and we’re still friends, but that’s not what happened. Friendships aren’t easy to repair when one friend betrays another.

Shortly after that, I stopped hanging out with my old group of friends. They made me lose a friendship that I valued and they turned me into a bully. The worst part was knowing that although it was their suggestion, what happened was my fault, because I went along with it. Since then, I refuse to hang out with or play along with bullies disguised as friends. It makes me squeamish to be around people that manipulate their friends and don’t treat them well.

How can you tell if your friends are bullies? If they have inside jokes you’re not in on, freeze you out, or give you backhanded complements, they might be bullies. If they aren’t always nice to you or tell you to stop hanging out with people they don’t approve of, they’re probably bullies. If they make fun of other people or tell you to make fun of others, they’re bullies. Don’t be fooled by bullies that call themselves your friends.

Reaction score
an_old_man_by_sherlock0123-d5zw1zn.jpg

lady_by_sherlock0123-d5z2jb8.jpg

fighter_by_sherlock0123-d5z2hq4.jpg