• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone up for chatting with me?!

Reaction score
i jus got done with my exams today !!
i feel like im in the clouds....
i suddenly got so much free time on my hands that i dont know what to do with it. :)

Reaction score
So how r u Gonna Earn Some Cash Without Education.?:p
Education help us differentiate b/w right and wrong:sneaky:
ill be a male hooker in las vegas ;) n my dad has the money to sent me to vegas.. i'll make love with billionaire woman ;) and then ... let the rest stay blind ;)

Reaction score
haha but that was in uk.. my one's in vegas ;) n as it is always said ''Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas'' :p .. whats ur future plan?
Haha!
After my Alevelz.. Inshallah :D
Going to Vegas And Work In an Multi National Company cux I have education .... :p And Get U Arrested for being an Unofficial Hooker :LOL:

Reaction score
i jus got done with my exams today !!
i feel like im in the clouds....
i suddenly got so much free time on my hands that i dont know what to do with it. :)
enjoy you're life while you're out of the closet :)

Reaction score
Haha!
After my Alevelz.. Inshallah :D
Going to Vegas And Work In an Multi National Company cux I have education .... :p And Get U Arrested for being an Unofficial Hooker :LOL:
ohh big dream huh? :p american dreams :D... lol n there is nothing called official hooker lol... btw are you giving a's?

Reaction score
ohh big dream huh? :p american dreams :D... lol n there is nothing called official hooker lol... btw are you giving a's?
No I am In Olevelz Fresh 2nd year... :D
But still I will get u Aressted ... Fooling a Innocent girl in ur trap :p Get Some EDUCATION and Life

Reaction score
No I am In Olevelz Fresh 2nd year... :D
But still I will get u Aressted ... Fooling a Innocent girl in ur trap :p Get Some EDUCATION and Life
how am i fooling innocent girls?? :| lets say you're a woman n ur lonely n u want a guy to entertain you.. so you called me.. how is that fooling ! :| n btw i can suggest you one thing that's alternative to a level ..